Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Cronic

He seems to want to stay one more year. I believe it would depend on where the offer comes from. I expect him to get a few offers this summer though so we'll see. If LR does something like win the natty he's gone.

Comment

I have no idea what his career goals are. LR is a really good Division II job and he seems very happy there so it's not forgone conclusion that he'll leave in the near future. That said, there will be a lot of interest in him from higher levels. Every athletic director in the country keeps a short list of football coaches they're watching. I would imagine his name is on a lot of lists.

Comment

In my opinion Drew is here along time. Unless he gets a huge offer from a big school like OC at Georgia etc.

Comment

He was asked at an open forum when he first signed on if he would leave like our other highly successful coaches have, if things went well. He basically said yes, but that was before he had even started so things could have changed.

Comment

I have no idea what his career goals are. LR is a really good Division II job and he seems very happy there so it's not forgone conclusion that he'll leave in the near future. That said, there will be a lot of interest in him from higher levels. Every athletic director in the country keeps a short list of football coaches they're watching. I would imagine his name is on a lot of lists

For LR's sake, hope he never attends one of Will Hall's "Landing Jobs and Moving on Seminars" Although can't blame anyone for moving up.

Comment

He is set here and its going to take a big school to take him away from LR.

Comment

Last edited by Mule; 09-25-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Comment

Chris Hatcher left a national championship program at his alma mater because the school that came calling doubled his salary. That job was in FCS. A coach can be extremely happy, but money talks, especially when two 4-7 seasons will have the people who expressed unending love for you calling for your head.

Comment

I really don't believe he is going to be at LR for THAT long. Assuming we keep winning, I don't think he'll leave next year, but I wouldn't give it more than 5. I don't think he'll take some random job in n say Missouri for example, but an FCS job in GA or NW SC could be VERY enticing for him.

Comment

Comment

Gardner Webb position is officially open.

Comment

Mercer HC position is officially open. Bobby Lamb let go this afternoon.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X