Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve heard that a live stream of the project exists. Not sure who has it or how, but would appreciate an LR person posting here. Juju had some nice pictures of it the other day, top level stands and away side have grown tremendously in the past few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
      Any new updates as to whether or not the stadium will be ready in time to kick-off the new season? Also what new modifications are being made from the initial plan?
      No deviations to the plan and it will be finished in time.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
        I’ve heard that a live stream of the project exists. Not sure who has it or how, but would appreciate an LR person posting here. Juju had some nice pictures of it the other day, top level stands and away side have grown tremendously in the past few weeks.
        Live feed for construction: https://app.truelook.com/?u=dl1645124546#tl_live

Comment

Originally posted by LR1891 View Post
          Looks like it's coming along pretty good. A bit surprised to see that they opted to go with aluminum bench seats for most of the home side though. Aluminum bench seats are extra hot during hot days and extra cold on those chilly winter days.

Comment

I believe the middle home side has seats with cup holders

Comment

An update per voice of LR football, Juju Phillips. Everything has been coming up very quickly in the past few weeks. I didn't include it, but they have the scaffolding in place for one of the new video boards (it's HUGE) as well as the away side locker rooms, bathrooms, concessions stands, shade canopy, and walk of champions (which are almost fully built).

Progress is humming along nicely, looking forward to September 3!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

All said and done congrats on a great d2 stadium. Getter than most in the PSAC

Comment

Stadium looks great! Jewel of the SAC.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X