Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really sure where JR will end up going, but I would guess it would be somewhere closer to his home town located just north of Atlanta. Which would put some of the schools in Georgia and South Carolina into play. He may also be looking for schools with potential full scholarship opportunities or even lower cost schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
      Not really sure where JR will end up going, but I would guess it would be somewhere closer to his home town located just north of Atlanta. Which would put some of the schools in Georgia and South Carolina into play. He may also be looking for schools with potential full scholarship opportunities or even lower cost schools.
      While you may end up being right, Not a single school who has offered him currently is in either of those two states.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

While you may end up being right, Not a single school who has offered him currently is in either of those two states.
        I see that Western Carolina, Gardner-Webb, Eastern Kentucky, Hampton, and others are showing interest in J R.
        Last edited by Eagle74; 04-21-2024, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Who's actually offered so far?
          According to his X account WCU, Gardner Webb, Hampton, WKU, Missouri State, Stoney Brook and Samford . I would think he would end up at Mercer. I guess we’ll see.

Comment

I appreciate 87Bear listing these schools that have an interest in John Ross. To me, only Hampton, WKU, and Missouri State would actually give him more and better exposure than LRU and only if he is almost guaranteed a starting position.

I would also appreciate any other LR portal guys being listed. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 87Bear View Post

According to his X account WCU, Gardner Webb, Hampton, WKU, Missouri State, Stoney Brook and Samford . I would think he would end up at Mercer. I guess we’ll see.
              All of these schools are capable of giving JR a burden free 'full $cholarship', with potential NIL opportunitie$.

I agree, Mercer may end up being his pick. His hometown (and more than likely family and friends) are only an hour and a half drive from Mecer.
              Last edited by Eagle74; 04-22-2024, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Also be curious to see if level of competition entices him as well. Best part about Missouri State would be playing in the best FCS conference in the land. Stony Brook I think is in the CAA, which is probably 2nd or 3rd. But like 87Bear and Eagle74 said, it really depends on what JR feels like is the best pplace for him.

Latest offer is Tennessee State

Comment

Any word on where All-American Xavier Jennings and C'Darius Kelley might end up transferring to? I have a feeling that Mercer may be on their short list.
                  Last edited by Eagle74; 04-22-2024, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Any word on where All-American Xavier Jennings and C'Darius Kelley might end up transferring to? I have a feeling that Mercer may be on their short list.
                    Kelly currently has offers from Delaware, West Ga, Mercer, Missouri St, Stony Brook and Hampton. Per his X page.

Jennings: Missouri St, North Alabama, Norfolk St, Grambling, Georgia State, FAMU, Austin Peay, Old Dominion, Marshall,. Houston Christian,, Campbell, Ga Southern, Samford, Charleston Southern, No Arizona, GWU, Mercer, Coastal, NCCU

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Kelly currently has offers from Delaware, West Ga, Mercer, Missouri St, Stony Brook and Hampton. Per his X page.

Jennings: Missouri St, North Alabama, Norfolk St, Grambling, Georgia State, FAMU, Austin Peay, Old Dominion, Marshall,. Houston Christian,, Campbell, Ga Southern, Samford, Charleston Southern, No Arizona, GWU, Mercer, Coastal, NCCU
                      Good for him to be getting sun belt offers. Best to stay away from GWU, that place sucks.

Comment

JRM now has offers from Utah State and Arkansas State.
                        Last edited by canadarican; 04-22-2024, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X