Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HU News

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    58 wins with 1 conference title, that's what I call total domination.

Comment

Ouachita Baptist has 46 wins in 6 years with 1, 2, 3 conference championships and 2 NCAA playoff championship appearances. 2018 will be the year in which we claim our first back to back GAC Championship and first ever NCAA playoff win!!! #GOTIGERS

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
        Ouachita Baptist has 46 wins in 6 years with 1, 2, 3 conference championships and 2 NCAA playoff championship appearances. 2018 will be the year in which we claim our first back to back GAC Championship and first ever NCAA playoff win!!! #GOTIGERS
        Keep hanging your hat on the conference titles Fred. if you'd rather lose more games and never advance in the real postseason, then we have different goals. Bama didn't win the SEC this year. At least UGA has that one, ya know?

Comment

Keep hanging your hat on the conference titles Fred. if you'd rather lose more games and never advance in the real postseason, then we have different goals. Bama didn't win the SEC this year. At least UGA has that one, ya know?
          I will because most of the time you not competing for a national championship unless you at least win your conference. You can blow smoke all you want. Nobody remembers who made a run in the playoffs only those who win it. Hopefully we will show you how to win both!!!!

Comment

I will because most of the time you not competing for a national championship unless you at least win your conference. You can blow smoke all you want. Nobody remembers who made a run in the playoffs only those who win it. Hopefully we will show you how to win both!!!!
            You wanna trade? I'll trade you semi final birth every year with a chance to win it all and give you the conference title every year? Would you honestly make that trade?

And we freaking beat you guys along the way. You got lucky somebody else got to us early.

Comment

You wanna trade? I'll trade you semi final birth every year with a chance to win it all and give you the conference title every year? Would you honestly make that trade?

And we freaking beat you guys along the way. You got lucky somebody else got to us early.
              We beat ourselves with selfish penalties this year against y'all. But trust me , we have a surprise for you guys next year. Not gonna spill the beans quite yet. But we return pretty much our whole team with plenty of experience. We were Cubs this past season.

Comment

We beat ourselves with selfish penalties this year against y'all. But trust me , we have a surprise for you guys next year. Not gonna spill the beans quite yet. But we return pretty much our whole team with plenty of experience. We were Cubs this past season.
                Oh man! A surprise. You guys going to Keep it off the film somehow?

I'll remind you we bring back home 17-18 starters. 10-11 on defense.

Comment

Oh man! A surprise. You guys going to Keep it off the film somehow?

I'll remind you we bring back home 17-18 starters. 10-11 on defense.
                  Harding finishes 9-2 next year!! A loss to tech and a loss to southeastern! (Not too sure on the southeastern one but hey!). Yes unfortunately Harding beats the snot out of my riders next year! But they also beat ouachita, which finishes 7-4!

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
                    Harding finishes 9-2 next year!! A loss to tech and a loss to southeastern! (Not too sure on the southeastern one but hey!). Yes unfortunately Harding beats the snot out of my riders next year! But they also beat ouachita, which finishes 7-4!
                    No chance we lose to Tech after they lose QB and OC, in my opinion. I think they take a slight step backwards before moving forward again. Also, SE doesn't really worry me either. 42-3 and bringing back 17 starters helps ease that concern.

I'm "worried" about the usual suspects.

Comment

No chance we lose to Tech after they lose QB and OC, in my opinion. I think they take a slight step backwards before moving forward again. Also, SE doesn't really worry me either. 42-3 and bringing back 17 starters helps ease that concern.

I'm "worried" about the usual suspects.

Comment

What does SAU bring back other than Renner?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
                              No comment...

Comment

2018 Tigers has a chance to go undefeated next year. If the QB situation works out, we have a chance to go deep in the playoffs!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X