Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lakers Take on Delta State

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
    how about last time 2-0 vs two ranked teams?

was delta ranked? I don[t think so

Comment

Congrats on the win. Was a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
        was delta ranked? I don[t think so
        You are correct, we were not ranked. We got demolished in week 1.
        DeltaGSC is now CalifOKRA. I decided to create a more unique username that I will stick with moving forward. I will no longer post as DeltaGSC.

Comment

Bart was 8/26 for 133 yards yesterday. 30% pass completion. :bulgy-eyes: The offense has got to step up. We're lucky to have come out with a victory in this one.

Comment

• Comment

Congrats GV. Sorry I couldn't meet any of y'all yesterday. Maybe next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post
                Congrats GV. Sorry I couldn't meet any of y'all yesterday. Maybe next year!
                next year when the game is at the Valley

Comment

next year when the game is at the Valley
                  My wife and I plan on coming. We have some friends who graduated from GVSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post
                    My wife and I plan on coming. We have some friends who graduated from GVSU.
                    Hope we meet you then. Now get your guys to win some games. Hope your injured players can play soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                      Hope we meet you then. Now get your guys to win some games. Hope your injured players can play soon.
                      Looks like that isn't going to happen - they went on the road their first game, and lost - they came home for their second game, big game, hype game, and lost - then on the road again for their third game, and lost - they are going down hill fast - maybe they can turn it around

Comment

Looks like that isn't going to happen - they went on the road their first game, and lost - they came home for their second game, big game, hype game, and lost - then on the road again for their third game, and lost - they are going down hill fast - maybe they can turn it around
                        Yea, GV took out their QB and I think a RB. That's gotta make a difference. Not looking good for Delta. I figured going in that they'd be at least a .500 club. Not sure if they'll get even a couple of wins now.:disapointed:

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                          Yea, GV took out their QB and I think a RB. That's gotta make a difference. Not looking good for Delta. I figured going in that they'd be at least a .500 club. Not sure if they'll get even a couple of wins now.:disapointed:
                          I think their RB was injured before the GV game. Not positive, but I thought I heard on the radio that it was the back-up RB playing right from the start.
                          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                            I think their RB was injured before the GV game. Not positive, but I thought I heard on the radio that it was the back-up RB playing right from the start.
                            Could be.. so then the back up went out with that broken arm.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X