• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Seats at Lubbers

Re: Best Seats at Lubbers

Comment

Yea, I gotta go with seats a bit higher up to see the plays and angles better. Not only that, when the weather turns, one is a bit more shielded by the pressbox/suites. And when Dickie Nelson was doing the PBP, one could hear him rant his "that's the worst call ever." or "Touchdown Lakers!!!" :smile-big: As for hearing what's going on on the field, that's a fair point, but not sure one can really hear it down low. Hell, I've been on the field and one might hear the shouts, but the crucial content is at a much lower level. Let the debate continue.

Comment

top of the hill on the visitor side

Comment

One of the good things about being D-II - Stadium is small enough where there isn't a bad seat.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
            Yea, I gotta go with seats a bit higher up to see the plays and angles better. Not only that, when the weather turns, one is a bit more shielded by the pressbox/suites. And when Dickie Nelson was doing the PBP, one could hear him rant his "that's the worst call ever." or "Touchdown Lakers!!!" :smile-big: As for hearing what's going on on the field, that's a fair point, but not sure one can really hear it down low. Hell, I've been on the field and one might hear the shouts, but the crucial content is at a much lower level. Let the debate continue.

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
              top of the hill on the visitor side
              Is that a seat? And fill me in on those breezy Nov/Dec days.:wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                Is that a seat? And fill me in on those breezy Nov/Dec days.:wink:
                no seat but u can follow the line of scrimmage and always b on the ball...dress warm and you'll b fine

Comment

Section 208, row I, seat 26. I'm down right in the corner of the endzone and can see those touchdowns really easy there, plus we're a little angled in to watch Lakertron as well. Plus I can stand there in front of the stairs right in the corner there and nobody will bother me and I'm not blocking anybody's view.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                    Section 208, row I, seat 26. I'm down right in the corner of the endzone and can see those touchdowns really easy there, plus we're a little angled in to watch Lakertron as well. Plus I can stand there in front of the stairs right in the corner there and nobody will bother me and I'm not blocking anybody's view.
                    Haha Big, My wife and I have sat directly next to you several times, including the day we got engaged lol. Love those seats- great angle and never have to worry about someone's head blocking your view.

Comment

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post
                      Haha Big, My wife and I have sat directly next to you several times, including the day we got engaged lol. Love those seats- great angle and never have to worry about someone's head blocking your view.
                      you'll have to speak up and let me know that next time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X