Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris State @ Grand Valley State

Last time Wayne State played at Grand Valley, I was able to go on the Grand Valley web site and watch the game for free. I assume you can do the same for this game, it's worth a try anyway.

Comment

Comment

Game will be decided on GV special teams play. If special teams coach has done his job this year and Lakers do not have a special teams let down at end of half and game GV wins this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
          I missed it.. I'm getting sloppy in my "old" age. Guess I deserved that.:doh: Thanks for pointing out my mistake... won't be my last though. :foot-in-mouth: Alternately, maybe I just (didn't) consider the source?????:victory:
          LOL, maybe it's my old age but your last comment makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

one thing won't win this game. if GV tries to stop the run Jayru will still easily pass to Barnett or Craig, maybe even earls easy. I find it interesting that Ferris is redshirting their best offensive player in Taylor

Comment

They're redshirting him?

Comment

Originally posted by The Looter View Post
                They're redshirting him?

Comment

Unless the NCCA gives him a medical redshirt one play on the field takes away the redshirt. The new redshirt rules only apply to D1 FBS FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by WayneStatesman View Post
                    Last time Wayne State played at Grand Valley, I was able to go on the Grand Valley web site and watch the game for free. I assume you can do the same for this game, it's worth a try anyway.
                    You can even watch the pre-game special!
                    https://gvsulakers.com/news/2018/10/...-saturday.aspx

Comment

As a side note, the weather is looking perfect for football with 53/45, no precip, and the sun setting right at game time. You can't ask for any better for an assessment of two West Michigan teams.

Comment

Anybody else going to the pre-game special at Lubbbers?? I'll be heading over to check it out. Hoping the free giveaways aren't only for the students lol

Comment

Originally posted by higgs21 View Post
                          A bit early on the west coast, but I may just get up to check this out.

Sincerely,
                          Ferris Sucks

https://www.mlive.com/lakers/index.s...g_to_lubb.html
                          Pity that we can't get The College Gameday to come into Lubbers for a game. Hell, they've gone to freaking North Dakota twice, why not for us???

Best thing for the Lakers to do this year is to stay disciplined in this game. The past couple of years its always seemed like Ferris players have gotten up in Lakers' grills after the play and seemed to have pushed buttons and that got a flag tossed on the Lakers and free yards to Ferris. Cut that shibby out guys. Better to used that fuel on the next play.

Comment

Comment

Ferris intentionally does just enough to draw a reaction without getting caught themselves and our team has consistently lacked the discipline necessary to not take the bait.

Comment

It is a skill that has been cultivated to our benefit. :good:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X