Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All GLIAC Team

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
    OK...what I wanted to say but did not is based on not having information...but since you all ask...Did the player in question get a perm DQ as outlined in the NCAA handbook or is he getting a second chance? Seems like crap to me if the kid got bad info, even if other schools told him he would have to sit a year. When a 19 year old is screwed over by a coach or admin I sure hope that it is addressed. Kids get promised the moon too many times...and the coaches walk...I hate to talk about the young man when I dont have the facts...if thats whining fine...do it your way scooter.
    Have no issue with being concerned about the kid. I share the same view and hope he get's a fair shake. But this thread is trashing TA 'cause he won COTY (which he deserved). He didn't cheat to win games, he did it on the field in head to head completion. Seems some GV folks want to look over that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
      Have no issue with being concerned about the kid. I share the same view and hope he get's a fair shake. But this thread is trashing TA 'cause he won COTY (which he deserved). He didn't cheat to win games, he did it on the field in head to head completion. Seems some GV folks want to look over that fact.
      Nope, just the opposite IMO. I give credit for winning on the field. (However, in that one game, uhem, most know that both sides had a boatload of "if only's) And maybe I'm being a bit naive, but IMO, a coach's responsibility goes beyond the game being played. When a program has a violation that can be controlled by the coach, I find it inconsistent to have such coach honored as the COTY. Clearly the majority of the voting coaches don't feel that way. But for me, it's not coming from the school I cheer for, but rather, playing by the rules. They weren't so THAT is why I don't think he deserved it. If anything, it's the voting coaches that chose to overlook, IMO, a pertinent fact.
      Last edited by Redwing; 11-15-2018, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
        Coincidence isn't a crime until it's proven to be otherwise...lol :good:
        Too bad the GLIAC and the NCAA don't have the balls to do the right thing ;)

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
          Too bad the GLIAC and the NCAA don't have the balls to do the right thing ;)
          Well the GLIAC commissioner for sure does not have the balls to do the right thing. :loser:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post
            Well the GLIAC commissioner for sure does not have the balls to do the right thing. :loser:
            Are you 100% sure b:laugh::laugh:

JK

Comment

I see what you did there.

Comment

lol

Comment

Done to perfection - eat that crow girls!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X