Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris Football

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    If you gonna call the GAC weak, need to start kicking our @$$ and not losing or squeaking out victories.
    Fred has probably went into hiding until next year. Then he'll say they lost because the wind was so strong. I'll give Harding their due, their tough and gritty....OBU would be in the bottom half of the GLIAC.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
      Fred has probably went into hiding until next year. Then he'll say they lost because the wind was so strong. I'll give Harding their due, their tough and gritty....OBU would be in the bottom half of the GLIAC.
      Do you want my address? You'd be more than welcomed to come by and pop off by the mouth. You guys beat us convincingly, not denying that. I don't hide. No reason for me to post anything now. Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Do you want my address? You'd be more than welcomed to come by and pop off by the mouth. You guys beat us convincingly, not denying that. I don't hide. No reason for me to post anything now. Good luck the rest of the way.
        I'll "pop off" on this board and I'll "pop off" directly to your face. Doesn't matter to me. You were the one talking $h!% the whole season about how great OBU and the GAC are. Especially that #1 scoring defense in the nation. Now you want to get sensitive? Hahahaha.

It's cool to hype up your team, but if you're going dig at other teams..make sure your boys can back it up. Credit to those kids, they went 12-0 and won their first playoff game. But you keep writing checks they can't cash. What, you think you get to dine and dash on the GLIAC section of this board? Go put your apron on and wash those dishes until that bill is paid.

Comment

I found Fred's Address

37-14 A$$ whooping Lane
          Sore Loser, All of Arkansas
          037-14

Attn - Freddie "runs his mouth and now cries"

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
            I found Fred's Address

37-14 A$$ whooping Lane
            Sore Loser, All of Arkansas
            037-14
            Attn - Freddie "runs his mouth and now cries"
            i dont think sore loser is accurate. he said you guys won convincingly, what more do you want? honestly you sound almost as desparate for accolades as obu was before they got their first playoff win. i saw all the smack fred threw down, he knows he was wrong, it was proven clearly on the field. your team has bigger fish to fry. enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
              i dont think sore loser is accurate. he said you guys won convincingly, what more do you want? honestly you sound almost as desparate for accolades as obu was before they got their first playoff win. i saw all the smack fred threw down, he knows he was wrong, it was proven clearly on the field. your team has bigger fish to fry. enjoy it!
              I know some of it was very over the top...... telling me it was STFU time when the game with NWMS started.... This is the 3rd time we have been in Semi-finals, so the road has been long...As much as I hate GV, I respect what they have done, the same with NWMS... The fact they were the number 1 seed to me was a joke...earned it by a FSU ...f up...they should have played Harding... I defend the GLIAC because I watch more of the games in GLIAC and some of the MIAA ...so biased...but never spouting off...Just felt he needs to eat Sh$t for a while..

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X