Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep Bull Dawg's win again!

All poppet masters from GV can go home now.

Fred eat that crow well.

Mrs Melon get a life.

Re: Yep Bull Dawg's win again!

Originally posted by Football for life View Post

Fred eat that crow well.

Mrs Melon get a life.
    You've just randomly shown up in the last week and all your posts are the exact same, and I have no idea what they are referring to. It's like you've been attacking GV people for some non-existent thing.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
      You've just randomly shown up in the last week and all your posts are the exact same, and I have no idea what they are referring to. It's like you've been attacking GV people for some non-existent thing.
      Only the one's who continue to live on this site because of no personal life and continue to put the Best team in the Gliac down.

Comment

Only the one's who continue to live on this site because of no personal life and continue to put the Best team in the Gliac down.
        Who? Because nobody has been putting Ferris down, but you seem to think they have. You're angry about some non-existent thing.

Comment

Who? Because nobody has been putting Ferris down, but you seem to think they have. You're angry about some non-existent thing.
          Really Kre? GV people can't get in 3 posts without somehow throwing a jab at Ferris. It's all good and fun, but take the halo off.

Comment

Seriously??????
            XSU????
            Xerris????
            Nobody putting down Ferris???

Stop it.

Comment

Ohio State literally crosses out every single M on campus during rivalry week. That's just what rivals do, and it's all part of the fun. There's still mutual respect there. Saying XSU or Xerris isn't "putting down" the team. Ferris State is far and away the best football program in the GLIAC right now, and especially has owned Grand Valley the way that OSU has owned Michigan over the last 5 years. No one is arguing that.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                Really Kre? GV people can't get in 3 posts without somehow throwing a jab at Ferris. It's all good and fun, but take the halo off.
                Show me where anyone has said Ferris wasn't good, or that they didn't deserve their record or ranking, or that they weren't the best team in the GLIAC. Because I haven't seen it. Billy has just been complaining about Ferris being a crap education school lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Looter View Post
                  Seriously??????
                  XSU????
                  Xerris????
                  Nobody putting down Ferris???

Stop it.
                  That's called a rivalry. That isn't "putting down" anyone.

Comment

Show me where anyone has said Ferris wasn't good, or that they didn't deserve their record or ranking, or that they weren't the best team in the GLIAC. Because I haven't seen it. Billy has just been complaining about Ferris being a crap education school lol.
                    You must selectively choose which threads and posts you read...here let me help....Forum > Football > Super Region > GLIAC (do a search on Ferris or Xerris or Xsu and let your eyes be amazed) :wink:

Comment

Fred eat that crow well.

Mrs Melon get a life.
                      '

How sweet of you dear to be concerned about my life, thank you so much. Your Bulldogs are playing very nicely it would appear that nothing can stop them now. I am sure you are fired up about the season and it is lovely to see you out in the daylight again!

Comment

Kle dear, you are forgetting one important thing. When fighting a pig in the mud remember that the pig enjoys the mud dear. Enjoy the off season and work on your clever one liners responses.

Comment

You must selectively choose which threads and posts you read...here let me help....Forum > Football > Super Region > GLIAC (do a search on Ferris or Xerris or Xsu and let your eyes be amazed) :wink:
                          So you have no examples because they're non-existent.

Comment

So you have no examples because they're non-existent.
                            Don't need to provide examples..like I said, your being selective in your memory. There's more than enough threads on this board to prove my point. That alternate reality don't fly here. Or are you implying that putting Ferris down is only related to making comments related to our ranking or saying we aren't good? Not that it matters. Again I enjoy the give and take. GV posters slamming Ferris non-existent?...C'mon man.

Comment

Don't need to provide examples..like I said, your being selective in your memory. There's more than enough threads on this board to prove my point. That alternate reality don't fly here. Or are you implying that putting Ferris down is only related to making comments related to our ranking or saying we aren't good? Not that it matters. Again I enjoy the give and take. GV posters slamming Ferris non-existent?...C'mon man.
                              GV posters always slam Ferris. But I have yet to see a GV poster, as you claimed, say that Ferris isn't good, or doesn't deserve their ranking. I've asked multiple times for examples where that has happened and you can't find them. You're making something up that isn't there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X