Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris at O-WE-CHITA

Originally posted by GLIACWatcher View Post
    OBU Crew, Why has Drew Harris's TD production dropped off so much? He was one of my favorite to watch last year. Obviously something is working for the team overall, I was just curious as he was close to like 30 TD's last year?
    Hurt most of the year. Not even close to 100% now.

Comment

Originally posted by GLIACWatcher View Post
      OBU Crew, Why has Drew Harris's TD production dropped off so much? He was one of my favorite to watch last year. Obviously something is working for the team overall, I was just curious as he was close to like 30 TD's last year?

Comment

A lot of it is injury, and they found out brockton is probably a little more dangerous in wildcat anyways. Harris is a baller though. He plays a great breed of football. His TD saturday on mesh where he dove for pylon on Home sideline old concession end zone was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
          A lot of it is injury, and they found out brockton is probably a little more dangerous in wildcat anyways. Harris is a baller though. He plays a great breed of football. His TD saturday on mesh where he dove for pylon on Home sideline old concession end zone was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
            Ferris doesn't care about speed. NW has very good team speed, especially on the DL. FSU just ran them over.
            Hey Fred did you hear this?

Comment

Field is going to be in pretty bad shape saturday. Already pretty damp and supposed to get a fair amount of rain Friday.

Comment

Field is going to be in pretty bad shape saturday. Already pretty damp and supposed to get a fair amount of rain Friday.

Comment

Watched the film. If Ferris can contain the QB they will win the game. Defense line is big, but soft to me. Ferris keep QB in check with his running, they will win the game.

Comment

Call Saban and see if he can send down his helicopters

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                      Watched the film. If Ferris can contain the QB they will win the game. Defense line is big, but soft to me. Ferris keep QB in check with his running, they will win the game.

Comment

Comment

He better have his eyes checked if he thinks OBU Dline is big. Our whole defense is undersized except the DBs.

Comment

Comment

Absolutely the worst football field ever!! I can't believe the NCAA would let Ouachita host a game let alone two games. Indy brought turf cleats and clearly were a step slower because of the wet, brown, soggy field. I personally stepped on the field and it was a complete mess including puddles in both end zones.

Comment

Originally posted by D2 Dog View Post
                                Absolutely the worst football field ever!! I can't believe the NCAA would let Ouachita host a game let alone two games. Indy brought turf cleats and clearly were a step slower because of the wet, brown, soggy field. I personally stepped on the field and it was a complete mess including puddles in both end zones.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X