Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: Ferris at O-WE-CHITA

Yes indeed!!! Almost time to put a fork in em!!!!!

Comment

Settle down ladies, time to take your medicine and go night/night. You're going to get a dose of 2TE, shove it down your throat all afternoon long. Although I hate bringing up previous seasons, you seem to forget our backup ran for over 100 yds against you last year playing less than half the game. And that was with us running 4 wr. 291yds rushing total. If Jayru plays or not...doesn't matter.

Seeing this is going to be a pig-in-slop type field, whatever speed you thought you had will be nullified like ours and you're gonna have to beat us man on man all day long. Only thing you'll be eating is mud pies from our cleats smashing the back of your helmets into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
          Settle down ladies, time to take your medicine and go night/night. You're going to get a dose of 2TE, shove it down your throat all afternoon long. Although I hate bringing up previous seasons, you seem to forget our backup ran for over 100 yds against you last year playing less than half the game. And that was with us running 4 wr. 291yds rushing total. If Jayru plays or not...doesn't matter.

Seeing this is going to be a pig-in-slop type field, whatever speed you thought you had will be nullified like ours and you're gonna have to beat us man on man all day long. Only thing you'll be eating is mud pies from our cleats smashing the back of your helmets into the ground.
          Is Jayru even going to play?
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
            Is Jayru even going to play?
            Not sure. Saying game time decision. I think it'll be back to the 2-qb system for this game with Russell playing majority since passing might be at a minimum.

Comment

Our defense was terrible last year. This is a whole new year and a whole new defense.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
                Our defense was terrible last year. This is a whole new year and a whole new defense.
                Maybe, but the premise will be the same. Game will probably be won in the trenches again. I'm more worried about your quarterback running than I am your defense.

Comment

Maybe, but the premise will be the same. Game will probably be won in the trenches again. I'm more worried about your quarterback running than I am your defense.

Comment

Festival of Christmas tomorrow night. Tickets are only $12.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Gonna wear an HU cap today so we can pick you out? We all know the real reason you want FSU to win so you can say that your PO run was longer than ours :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by MilSF View Post
                            Gonna wear an HU cap today so we can pick you out? We all know the real reason you want FSU to win so you can say that your PO run was longer than ours :laugh:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X