X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gliac_fan10
    replied
    Originally posted by Dietz View Post

Mostly the GLIAC stats. They were second in the GLIAC going into last weeks game. Also, heard rumors that Tech Dline had NFL guys on it. They must have been hurt.

In the end it doesn't matter who they are playing, unless it's Valdosta State, and if things work out, they might get a second chance at them.
    -Stats are not everything, they help provide a marker but are not the end all be all. I think that the defenses rank somewhere along the lines of 1a. GVSU 1b. FSU, 3. Ashland, 4. DU and then probably Tech

-Key word here is rumors

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Why you gotta do them like that? GV fans, i'm sure you'll enjoy this one WAY more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwJyUk4NNgQ
    Man, you Ferris people are trying pretty hard to cover up having never won a national title and always choking in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    My turn. I like this one better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHvc0GaltO8

Great game.!
    Why you gotta do them like that? GV fans, i'm sure you'll enjoy this one WAY more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwJyUk4NNgQ

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    Originally posted by bankslaker View Post

What are your guys' thoughts on it?

I can't wait for this game. Even though my team is in the GSC, this is one of the best rivalries in D2.
    As , my old football coach would say ; " It's going to be a slobber-knocker."

Leave a comment:

• Dietz
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Well, kind of amazing how often JC picks up an injury in practice so often. They must have tough practices up there. ;-)
    Yes, they practice outside.

Leave a comment:

• BulldogFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    https://youtu.be/Fbn_WEyYwJk

lets see if I can embed this classic....
    My turn. I like this one better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHvc0GaltO8

Great game.!

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
    MTech with the best D, LOL funny - and we would be happy to see someone else but Jayru Saturday - so if u can make that happen...
    Well, kind of amazing how often JC picks up an injury in practice so often. They must have tough practices up there. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    MTech with the best D, LOL funny - and we would be happy to see someone else but Jayru Saturday - so if u can make that happen...

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post

LMAO hook,line,and sinker
    Uh. Okay.

Leave a comment:

• 4nick8
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Yes, I'm sure Ferris is better without the reigning Harlon Hill winner that led the team to the national championship game, and instead is better using the guy who got taken to the wire by Findlay.
    LMAO hook,line,and sinker

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post

Yep,they are better with Russel - more balance and consistent in the passing game. I sure hope J rue dresses
    Yes, I'm sure Ferris is better without the reigning Harlon Hill winner that led the team to the national championship game, and instead is better using the guy who got taken to the wire by Findlay.

Leave a comment:

• Dietz
    replied

lol Tech with the best defense? Who in the world are you listening to?
    Mostly the GLIAC stats. They were second in the GLIAC going into last weeks game. Also, heard rumors that Tech Dline had NFL guys on it. They must have been hurt.

In the end it doesn't matter who they are playing, unless it's Valdosta State, and if things work out, they might get a second chance at them.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Dietz View Post

That's hilarious. 615 yards against what we were told was the best defense in the GLIAC in Tech. They never had a chance and guess what, Jayru didn't even dress.
    lol Tech with the best defense? Who in the world are you listening to?

Leave a comment:

• 4nick8
    replied
    [QUOTE=KleShreen;n447106]

Ferris isn't nearly the same team without Jayru.

Yep,they are better with Russel - more balance and consistent in the passing game. I sure hope J rue dresses

Leave a comment:

• Dietz
    replied

Ferris isn't nearly the same team without Jayru. He's going to play, but if he didn't, GV becomes the favorite, IMO.
    That's hilarious. 615 yards against what we were told was the best defense in the GLIAC in Tech. They never had a chance and guess what, Jayru didn't even dress.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X