Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the GLIAC said anything more about playing any sports this year or have they just packed it up till next year?

Comment

Originally posted by unc4life View Post
      Has the GLIAC said anything more about playing any sports this year or have they just packed it up till next year?
      Football is still practicing at GVSU, cant speak for others. I think GLIAC basketball tips off Jan 6th ish? Everyday brings new challenges but the next GLIAC football games will be in the fall of 2021. Stay safe and mask up!

Comment

The numbers are rising here, and it wouldn't surprise me to see another lockdown soon in Michigan. Whitmer just might make an announcement to tell all the deer hunters to shelter in place come Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by D2Ohio View Post

I could probably be incorrect here and the GLIAC could be down to 7 football schools by 2022
          Sorry about that wording, source was interesting, I believed them about Northwood.

Now Davenport is the only private left. How does 7 schools work?
          I wonder if the GLIAC will look at the SE Michigan NAIAs, knowing they might use the GLIAC to move up, then bail south to the GMAC.

Comment

Time for Parkside to add football

Comment

Wisconsin has a law or code in public higher education that only D1 can scholarship football or something crazy like that

Comment

Originally posted by WVIAC-F-EVER View Post
                Wisconsin has a law or code in public higher education that only D1 can scholarship football or something crazy like that
                If that truly is the case, with the proper support and lobbying, it can be rewritten or abolished.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X