X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4nick8
    replied
    Originally posted by WVIAC-F-EVER View Post
    Wisconsin has a law or code in public higher education that only D1 can scholarship football or something crazy like that
    If that truly is the case, with the proper support and lobbying, it can be rewritten or abolished.

Leave a comment:

• WVIAC-F-EVER
    replied
    Wisconsin has a law or code in public higher education that only D1 can scholarship football or something crazy like that

Leave a comment:

• 4nick8
    replied
    Time for Parkside to add football

Leave a comment:

• D2Ohio
    replied
    Originally posted by D2Ohio View Post

I could probably be incorrect here and the GLIAC could be down to 7 football schools by 2022
    Sorry about that wording, source was interesting, I believed them about Northwood.

Now Davenport is the only private left. How does 7 schools work?
    I wonder if the GLIAC will look at the SE Michigan NAIAs, knowing they might use the GLIAC to move up, then bail south to the GMAC.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    The numbers are rising here, and it wouldn't surprise me to see another lockdown soon in Michigan. Whitmer just might make an announcement to tell all the deer hunters to shelter in place come Monday.

Leave a comment:

• champgymusa
    replied
    Originally posted by unc4life View Post
    Has the GLIAC said anything more about playing any sports this year or have they just packed it up till next year?
    Football is still practicing at GVSU, cant speak for others. I think GLIAC basketball tips off Jan 6th ish? Everyday brings new challenges but the next GLIAC football games will be in the fall of 2021. Stay safe and mask up!

Leave a comment:

• unc4life
    replied
    Has the GLIAC said anything more about playing any sports this year or have they just packed it up till next year?

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
    Personally tired of people posting ridiculous speculation but, whatever.
    It's been my experience that well over 50% of postings pretty much fall into the ridiculous speculation realm, so probably best to just hit the pass button.

Leave a comment:

• crixus
    replied
    Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
    I agree. But it's all part of the social media age. I've seen award winning sportswriters post things that aren't true time and time again. Some people are in such a hurry to beat everyone else with a scoop that they don't even take time to get verification first.

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by Irishlaker View Post

Geez-o-Pete's, Man. Way to be noncommittal..."I could probably be incorrect". What the hell does that even mean?

Dude, if you know something then out with it. What is it you're hearing?
    EVERY poll should be required, by law, to begin with that phrase!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied

I could probably be incorrect here and the GLIAC could be down to 7 football schools by 2022
    More schools avoiding GVSU and Ferris?

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied

Which school do you think gets poached?

Leave a comment:

• UFOILERFAN
    replied
    Last edited by UFOILERFAN; 11-02-2020, 08:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Irishlaker
    replied

Geez-o-Pete's, Man. Way to be noncommittal..."I could probably be incorrect". What the hell does that even mean?

Dude, if you know something then out with it. What is it you're hearing?

Leave a comment:

• D2Ohio
    replied
    Northwood is the only private, in the middle of the geo footprint. None of the 8 should be going anywhere, right?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X