Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Gliac_fan10; 10-03-2019, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Yea, I saw those. I just think that's about where it will end...up until they either lose, or until the GV game. I just don't think it is accurate to say it is going to be a dark cloud over the program that is going to impact how the rest of the team performs. It isn't Alabama and getting plastered all over national media outlets.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Yea, I saw those. I just think that's about where it will end...up until they either lose, or until the GV game. I just don't think it is accurate to say it is going to be a dark cloud over the program that is going to impact how the rest of the team performs. It isn't Alabama and getting plastered all over national media outlets.
        Whatever.... My point about a "storm" cloud forming was how it would impact the team. Believe what you will, but having your star QB sit is not going to help the mood of the team. And from TA's quotes, etc, this isn't one of those "rah rah, let's rally around the next guy up" situations. All is not right in Big Rapids. Ferris may likely get through it for a bit, but if that dog house doesn't get straightened up some, don't be surprised to hear some howling due to a loss. I don't care how great a coach is, issues around a starting QB is a distraction. Heck GV is battling that itself some.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Next man up. I don't think Ferris has went through a whole season playing 1 qb since Vander Laan left. That guy was 6'3 240 and even he was physically beat up. This offense is brutal on QBs. Add in the extra wear from playoff games and not practicing in the spring or this summer, yeah I can see him sitting JC for a couple of games they should win to help get him back acclimated. Really hard to miss that much time on the field and then physically step in a run through a full season plus playoffs.

Comment

Who cares if he is out or back - it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
              Who cares if he is out or back - it is what it is
              It is, but he's the most recent HH winner at a top ranked team. I'm in a bit of a foul mood (last night) but discussions on starting QB's being in or out are typically appropriate, let alone the added points about this character.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X