Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

But if you recall the field was covered, cleared and ready for play...the snow piles on the sidelines and the nut jobs we have in the student section were fun also...that was an interesting game for sure..
    I never tried to imply the snow wasn't removed. Sensitive much?!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I never tried to imply the snow wasn't removed. Sensitive much?!
      It was a shot at Ferris because theyre a bunch of mouth breathers who either dont know how to clear a field or want to get people hurt on purpose. Both wouldnt surprise me

Comment

But if you recall the field was covered, cleared and ready for play...the snow piles on the sidelines and the nut jobs we have in the student section were fun also...that was an interesting game for sure..
        There was plenty of snow on the field that day...it was from the avalanche of a beatdown that GVSU put on us.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

There was plenty of snow on the field that day...it was from the avalanche of a beatdown that GVSU put on us.
          Say what you want about that game but Jimmy Terwilliger played his ass off...that dude got knocked down and thrown around like a rag doll but he kept getting up and swinging, massive respect for that man....AND at kick off the field was pretty well taken care off...after that...yea...it was a tough day...and sensitive is not one of the words that is used about me much...LOL...

Comment

GV Retired Bum I still see you're bitter about that 54-20 beating your team took. Did you take that out of Mrs. Mitchell's book of excuses?

Comment

If you guys want to blame the field for turning the ball over five times and allowing 54 points that's fine, but can we keep this thread on topic?

Comment

I don't see any reference to the GVSU vs Ferris game in the thread....maybe you do...I was referring to the fact that the field may be snow covered and slippery and that the visiting team better have a plan for that. Good lord relax scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by D2expert View Post
                  GV Retired Bum I still see you're bitter about that 54-20 beating your team took. Did you take that out of Mrs. Mitchell's book of excuses?
                  Not at all. Cant have excuses when you lose by 34. But that still doesnt change the fact you mouth breathers cant clear a field properly. Probably isnt in the budget.

Comment

Say what you want about that game but Jimmy Terwilliger played his ass off...that dude got knocked down and thrown around like a rag doll but he kept getting up and swinging, massive respect for that man....AND at kick off the field was pretty well taken care off...after that...yea...it was a tough day...and sensitive is not one of the words that is used about me much...LOL...
                    And word has it that there may have been a warrant out for "child abuse" as the HC was Jimmy's dad. Man, I that day had to hurt JT.

Comment

I just want everyone to know that Shepherd is pronounced like Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
                        I just want everyone to know that Shepherd is pronounced like Stephen
                        and Rams is actually pronounced "yams."

Comment

Preview/game notes

Ferris will wear a helmet decal honoring the Oxford community

Coach Annese,OL Dylan Pasquali, and LB John Higgins give their thoughts on Saturday's matchup

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

Not at all. Cant have excuses when you lose by 34. But that still doesnt change the fact you mouth breathers cant clear a field properly. Probably isnt in the budget.
                            You win. We crown you GLIAC Gameday Snow clearing champs. You can put the new trophy next to your Rotary Club Whiner of the Year plaque and your D2 Football Under Achiever participation ribbon.

Comment

Further update looks pretty much the same with a bit more wind, 15-25 mph with possible gusts to 40 mph, and maybe an inch of accumulation.....fall in Michigan.
                              Last edited by CALUPA69; 12-09-2021, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Looks like the literal wind will be our best coverage guy on Saturday

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X