Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better match up for GV?

So it's the winner of NW vs OBU that makes the trip to Lubbers. Who's the tougher opponent for the Lakers? First blush I'll say OBU, but will NW's PO experience matter? I suspect OBU is a slight fav V nw since they are home.
    I can't figure what NW's O is like this season and OBU has some speed. I don't think Temps/weather will be a factor for either match up.
    Sure glad that I can watch some games live on Saturday though!

I think OBU is the better matchup for GV... just based on defense, which wins come PO time... but personally I don’t see much of a way that NW doesn’t beat OBU

Comment

If given the option, I'd always rather face the team that is heavy one way or the other with rushing or passing, especially if it is heavy rushing. Therefore, I'd much rather face the run-heavy OBU than the comparatively-balanced NWMS.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
        If given the option, I'd always rather face the team that is heavy one way or the other with rushing or passing, especially if it is heavy rushing. Therefore, I'd much rather face the run-heavy OBU than the comparatively-balanced NWMS.
        Interesting. That's a good angle. And GV's run D is IMO about as good as it gets. Still, I don't know if NW even has an above avg O. If not, I would see GV getting by this year's NW D.. just based on stats and scores from the MIAA. For me, there is that NW PO aura, but it's not like they've won every first/second round game. Yeah, I get it's not like any of us here control the outcome, but I like to pull for a team and I'm scratching my head a bit on who to pull for... kinda like this season's Saggy/DU affair.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X