Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laker availability

Any intel on who’s healthy for the game next week? I know a couple of guys left early last week against Davenport (Avery Moore being one), but wondered if anyone has any additional details.

If I did, I sure as heck wouldn't post it out here for anyone and everyone to see it...

Comment

No one who has missed time in the last few weeks was season ending, so that’s a positive for GV. I don’t know more than that and I would echo what Irish said.

Comment

I heard everyone is 100% and Matt Judon is suiting up along with Brandon Carr and Eric Fowler.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Actually, a good source mentioned that Demonte Collins cleaned up and had some eligibility left. TA didn't want him so he figured he'd try another go at GV. Could be the November surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
            Actually, a good source mentioned that Demonte Collins cleaned up and had some eligibility left. TA didn't want him so he figured he'd try another go at GV. Could be the November surprise!
            Based on how he was built playing indoor football, I assume GV is bringing him in as an offensive lineman lol.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Based on how he was built playing indoor football, I assume GV is bringing him in as an offensive lineman lol.
              with his hands?? try Tight end/halfback wrecking ball.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X