X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    Dirty rotten cheaters. Probably had their band behind the visitor bench, and let them play the whole game too. You guys have a band, right?
    To be fair, Pitt did once intro the fighting Sioux with the Johnny Cash song "a boy named Sue" in a playoff game.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

It will either be on Flo or streamed on their website. Wither or not it is free, that is a good question. I heard a rumor that it was a mistake or oversight that their 1st round game was behind a paywall. So hopefully that is the case and this round it will be free.
    It's straight up against the rules to charge for a po stream, so hopefully it'll be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Dirty rotten cheaters. Probably had their band behind the visitor bench, and let them play the whole game too. You guys have a band, right?

Leave a comment:

• Gliac_fan10
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Will the Ferris game be streamed somewhere?

I have the free version of Flosports. Will it be on there?
    It will either be on Flo or streamed on their website. Wither or not it is free, that is a good question. I heard a rumor that it was a mistake or oversight that their 1st round game was behind a paywall. So hopefully that is the case and this round it will be free.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
    Will GV and Ferris be having their games at noon? If so, will "the game" affect attendance?
    and in other news, water is wet.....

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Will the Ferris game be streamed somewhere?

I have the free version of Flosports. Will it be on there?

Leave a comment:

• Gliac_fan10
    replied
    BR population does not include students

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

Big Rapids population is listed as being smaller than the student population of Ferris, so I wondered.
    Ah, I see what you're saying. I thought you were talking about the capacity of the stadium compared to the number of students or something, haha. Ferris' website says 78% of students live on campus. I know Big Rapids is not 7200 students and 1700 non-students. So I think something is off with the population number, or it's not counting students at all.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

What are you asking with these numbers?

Big Rapids population is listed as being smaller than the student population of Ferris, so I wondered.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    I thought this was interesting.

Since their last national title in 2006, here is who GV has lost to in the playoffs:

2007: NW Missouri State
    2008: Minnesota-Duluth
    2009: NW Missouri State
    2010: Augustana
    2013: NW Missouri State
    2015: Shepherd
    2016: Ferris State
    2018: NW Missouri State
    2019: Ferris State
    2021: Ferris State

GV definitely gonna have their shot to get some revenge this week, and possibly next week.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Out of curiosity, how does Ferris only have 8900 people in it while the school has over 9000 students.

Is a lot of their stuff online, or is it a big commuter campus or what?
    What are you asking with these numbers?

Leave a comment:

• GV Retired Bum
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    The game and the fact kids are out for Thanksgiving break. Attendance is usually pretty light for our 2nd round playoff games.
    Like every other game? Bums up north

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Out of curiosity, how does Ferris only have 8900 people in it while the school has over 9000 students.

Is a lot of their stuff online, or is it a big commuter campus or what?

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I expect Ferris will be the best and most physical team Pitt has seen this season.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Pitt and NW both have offenses that kind of disappear at times. Pitt because they live by the deep ball, and love to.try and sit on.a lead, and NW because of injuries and lack of offensive identity.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X