X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yote_7
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

How is our team talking $h!+ to your fans resorting to violence? And the fact you refer to things as violence and felonies already let's me know who the "soft" one is behind the screen..lol

But we know what this is really about, gotta redirect because you don't want to face the fact we own GVs @$$ on the field, and will continue to for the foreseeable future.
    Claim: we are only talking about violence because we lost
    Reality: Winning teams also talk about violence. See Michigan tunnel incident.

Reality does not care about your narrative

Leave a comment:

• FSUBulldog27
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Y'all still didn't win the GLIAC this year.
    Seriously grasshopper is that the end game. Congratulations- what time are you playing Saturday?

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

Really? That's it. GV was talking trash and Ferris got mad and started swinging helmets? Sure. I'm sure you seen the film of that happening. As the announcers said, "provoked by the home side...not sure what anybody thinks you can accomplish by taking a swing at somebody with a helmet on".

You run up on people with helmets trying to fight them and then want to cry when they swing on you with said helmet? That's called STUPIDITY . Clearly people writing checks their @$$ can't cash. But it's the usual, always playing the victim. But it starts from the top down.
    We'll see if we ever hear anything from the investigation. I'm guessing we won't because this is a situation where everything is going to be kept under the rug for people to figure out for themselves. I was actually at the game, and watched as all the Ferris players and staff started running and skipping towards the GV sideline after the clock hit 0, and the Ferris players waving "bye!" in the faces of GV players as they were walking off the field behind a rope that was set up by security. I didn't see the actual swinging of helmets, but I do know there were a number of Ferris players and staff on GV's sideline, near the end zone of the student section, where they had no business being. So take that information for what it is worth.

Me, mad? About what? That we won. We beat you on your home field, in the playoffs with our top 3 WRs out. LMAO. It's a running joke. Instead of entertaining FCS, how about crossing over to the NAIA so you can advance in the playoffs next year.
    I mean yea, it sure seems like you're trying to find something to be mad about. You're here going "Ferris owns GV" as if that's some kind of surprise. It's like you're going up to a basketball player and telling them they're tall. Yes. They're aware. You're trying to use it as an insult towards a bunch of people who have recognized this and talked about it openly for a decade lol.
    Last edited by KleShreen; 12-05-2022, 09:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post
    Best part is that 'fan" in the video is the GV defensive Graduate Assistant. So who do you think started the fight...? FSU rat of a program or the guy getting a masters degree? Idk ill leave that to your acorn sized imagination.

But for the game itself. **** Ferris.
    Oh yeah, because there's no way a GV defensive GA would start a fight with his opponent after they've been booted out of the playoffs by them "AGAIN". Dare we even contemplate the existence of any negative act pertaining to the pious saints that roam the sideline in laker blue and black. Nor the zealots that adorn the stands and drink the blue kool aid that infuses them with the belief they are the chosen school of D2 athletics. Add in that any school that opposes their ideology of being superior should be labeled as infidels and their actions as heresy against the crown. All other institutions should strip bare and be marched down the Allendale town square while the laker faithful and alumni voice their chant of utter contempt towards us.....SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, .......

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Your player's response to trash talking was to start swinging their helmet at people. That's called "resorting to violence."
    Really? That's it. GV was talking trash and Ferris got mad and started swinging helmets? Sure. I'm sure you seen the film of that happening. As the announcers said, "provoked by the home side...not sure what anybody thinks you can accomplish by taking a swing at somebody with a helmet on".

You run up on people with helmets trying to fight them and then want to cry when they swing on you with said helmet? That's called STUPIDITY . Clearly people writing checks their @$$ can't cash. But it's the usual, always playing the victim. But it starts from the top down.

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    Additionally, every person here knows Ferris owns GV. Are you just making up something to be mad about?
    Me, mad? About what? That we won. We beat you on your home field, in the playoffs with our top 3 WRs out. LMAO. It's a running joke. Instead of entertaining FCS, how about crossing over to the NAIA so you can advance in the playoffs next year.

Leave a comment:

• D2expert
    replied
    This forum is flooding with Laker tears. Love it! Annese is yo daddy!

Leave a comment:

• GV Retired Bum
    replied
    Best part is that 'fan" in the video is the GV defensive Graduate Assistant. So who do you think started the fight...? FSU rat of a program or the guy getting a masters degree? Idk ill leave that to your acorn sized imagination.

But for the game itself. **** Ferris.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

How is our team talking $h!+ to your fans resorting to violence? And the fact you refer to things as violence and felonies already let's me know who the "soft" one is behind the screen..lol

But we know what this is really about, gotta redirect because you don't want to face the fact we own GVs @$$ on the field, and will continue to for the foreseeable future.
    Your player's response to trash talking was to start swinging their helmet at people. That's called "resorting to violence."

Additionally, every person here knows Ferris owns GV. Are you just making up something to be mad about?

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

Y'all still didn't win the GLIAC this year.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by GVSU-2019 View Post

Y'all are soft as **** if you immediately resort to violence and felonies when getting trash talked

Leave a comment:

• GVSU-2019
    replied

Don't dish it out if you can't take it coming back. Those dweebs are flipping birds and talking $h!+ the whole game every time we play up there. They need a little medicine. I'm sure after the game the whole university met up for arts and crafts for their Saturday evening entertainment.
    Y'all are soft as **** if you immediately resort to violence and felonies when getting trash talked

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Mostly I just saw Ferris players running up to the GVSU student section right at the end of the game to give the crowd there the double bird or Anchors Down instead of going to their fans to celebrate.
    Don't dish it out if you can't take it coming back. Those dweebs are flipping birds and talking $h!+ the whole game every time we play up there. They need a little medicine. I'm sure after the game the whole university met up for arts and crafts for their Saturday evening entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Funny, I was watching the replay and at the end of the game, the announcers talked about a scuffle on the field. They said it was provoked by a fan of the "home side" against a Bulldog player. Of course no way that can be true because Allendalers would never do such a thing. Because that would be considered a physical confrontation, and they don't do that.
    Last edited by DawgUp; 12-04-2022, 09:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yote_7
    replied
    Originally posted by tip79 View Post

Wtf, what a bunch a*holes. However, I am not at all surprised that FSU students would do something like that.
    Shut up you choir boy. If you don't want them to trash the dorm, then GV should have ran it up the middle more

Leave a comment:

• tip79
    replied
    Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

Ferris fans came in and tipped over trash cans. Lit up cigarettes inside and ran around screaming and tearing papers off the walls. There are cameras so they will get caught.
    Wtf, what a bunch a*holes. However, I am not at all surprised that FSU students would do something like that.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X