X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

I dunno, based on the results of this past weekend, it sure seems like the GLIAC linemen are bigger and talented than the MIAA linemen. So....
    what ever helps you sleep at night. if those two games made you feel better then so be it. didnt look all that convincing to me though.

basketball is the 3rd most played sport down here in this region of the country. don't play like you guys are the football center of the universe lol.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

wow. bet you 2 didnt know this but we have lineman down here in the MIAA too. some of US even played a little D1 ball ;)
    I dunno, based on the results of this past weekend, it sure seems like the GLIAC linemen are bigger and talented than the MIAA linemen. So....
    Last edited by KleShreen; 12-02-2022, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Well, there's also a former GV lineman out here. I don't know how slimmed down Billy has gotten since his playing days though lol.
    wow. bet you 2 didnt know this but we have lineman down here in the MIAA too. some of US even played a little D1 ball ;)

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Don't ask questions you really don't want answers to.
    This cracked me up.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

It’s safe to assume I’m the tallest and biggest person in this thread, besides perhaps the former Laker (don’t know what position he played). Not worried about my rep among this fatuous bunch
    Well, there's also a former GV lineman out here. I don't know how slimmed down Billy has gotten since his playing days though lol.

Leave a comment:

• GV Retired Bum
    replied

It’s safe to assume I’m the tallest and biggest person in this thread, besides perhaps the former Laker (don’t know what position he played). Not worried about my rep among this fatuous bunch
    Might have you on that one, but good thing we are on the same side ;)

Also Tswift is dope so dont hate

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

Why do you know what dog taint smells like?
    Don't ask questions you really don't want answers to.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Paging BConn
    Sadly, not on the board anymore.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Better go talk to you elder statesmen about that, from what I heard, nothing short of a Natty is acceptable. But your new, so I'll give you a break...

..or maybe not.

How bout' you pony up and take some self defense classes in case you sit by some of the residents of the My Back Hurts nursing home from Big Rapids. Don't want you on here whining about how they gave you a thumbs down every time you cheered or asked for directions to the toilet. Lucky for you, you'll be sitting with the rest of the Allendale Taylor Swift fan club. And FYI, don't use words on this board like "audacious". Your GV brethren have trouble with any words over 7 letters.
    You trying to call me an elder??? I'm going to pop you one in the shin with my cane for that ya whippersnapper!!!

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by GVSU-2019 View Post

That was my freshman year at GV and I'm still mad about it. My buddies and I bought a couch to burn and everything
    We don't do that here. After the semifinals win its taking down the goal post.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

My bad. Teenage girls, Kanye, and KleShreen
    Hey I'm the married one. Just sayin'. lol

Leave a comment:

• yote_7
    replied

I'm not quite sure why you think being a Taylor Swift fan is a bad thing? That's like trying to make fun of someone for being too good looking.
    My bad. Teenage girls, Kanye, and KleShreen

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Clearly you have no history of this forum. Take a weekend and go through some of the old posts between Ferris and GV or GAC/MIAA to get yourself acclimated. If you think I'm here to welcome you and roast smores' over an open fire, you're more tender footed than I thought. I am glad to see that you referred to most of the posters on here as losers. There may be an inkling of hope for you yet.

Then your Taylor Swift fan club has utterly failed their assignment.

I'm not quite sure why you think being a Taylor Swift fan is a bad thing? That's like trying to make fun of someone for being too good looking.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

doubtful. unsafe to assume.

Leave a comment:

• yote_7
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

why are you more worried about that than your rep for saying something like audacious around a bunch of football people? it just screams "someone steal my lunch money! im a p*ssy!"

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X