Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris-GVSU Tickets

Wow I can’t believe how quickly this game sold out.. if anyone has two spare tickets to sell, I’d happily take them off your hands.

Otherwise does anyone know if any Allendale restaurants or bars show the games? Main St Pub/Peppinos/Uccellos?

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post
    Wow I can’t believe how quickly this game sold out.. if anyone has two spare tickets to sell, I’d happily take them off your hands.

Otherwise does anyone know if any Allendale restaurants or bars show the games? Main St Pub/Peppinos/Uccellos?
    Just walk around back by the weight room and walk in through the back gate. They may be checking at the very start of the game but usually not.

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

Just walk around back by the weight room and walk in through the back gate. They may be checking at the very start of the game but usually not.
      Huh? Have you been there this season?

Comment

They have been tightening that up and rumor has it they are going to be cracking down on it even more

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

They have been tightening that up and rumor has it they are going to be cracking down on it even more
          This place is a prison on planet bull****!

The day they take away my GVSU email and I can't get into the student section despite graduating several years ago is the day I riot

Comment

Originally posted by GVSU-2019 View Post

The day they take away my GVSU email and I can't get into the student section despite graduating several years ago is the day I riot
            Thanks Obama!

Comment

I was a sad little Monster when I couldn't slip into the student section anymore and be right there in the thick of it. But I got season tickets up in the front row corner of 208 and nobody really bothers me up there. Other than some Hillsdale fan a couple of years ago in the playoffs that kept saying that I was classless for being up there in my spot, tend to stand right in the corner actually. Never mind the fact that there was a couple of Hillsdale students further down the front row who were swearing at Laker fans and being DB's. Oddly enough the little turds didn't bother me any despite how clearly it was that I was a GVSU fan.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

I was a sad little Monster when I couldn't slip into the student section anymore and be right there in the thick of it. But I got season tickets up in the front row corner of 208 and nobody really bothers me up there. Other than some Hillsdale fan a couple of years ago in the playoffs that kept saying that I was classless for being up there in my spot, tend to stand right in the corner actually. Never mind the fact that there was a couple of Hillsdale students further down the front row who were swearing at Laker fans and being DB's. Oddly enough the little turds didn't bother me any despite how clearly it was that I was a GVSU fan.
                I use my student ID sometimes when I go to hockey games because I can get a reserved seat for like $5. Last time I did this, they actually handed me a student section ticket (for free). It was kind of hilarious being the old guy with the college kids, but the strangest part was I was not the oldest guy there by a long shot.

Actually though, I never got that experience when I was attending said school (COVID) so to get a slice of it was fun for a night.

Comment

Wait, are you mad that a stadium which hosts 15k+ people regularly tries to be relatively safe?
                  2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

That ship has sailed...new gates were installed last week. There will be no traffic allowed in that area anymore. You will need a pass to get into that area and you will not be allowed to re enter.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X