Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Indianapolis Football

Love in that highlight video at about the minute mark where the frosh RB #4 knocks the CB over, then #87 knocks the safety over, then #78 shows up to block downfield if the play continues. That's good ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Regit View Post
      Ask #2 Grand Valley if they think UIndy has slid... maybe after they clean the blood off their noses and pick up their teeth, they'll answer the question. Just having fun, no hate to Grand Valley, they're a great team and program.
      LOL - like GV is afraid of UIndy - enjoy the win - you earned it - GV came out just going through the motions, their fault, but don't get all crazy thinking you will beat them again this year or next - you have won 3 times in 23 tries - I say the better team is up north - regardless, each team needs to win out to make the playoffs and then we will see what happens - good luck this year

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
        LOL - like GV is afraid of UIndy - enjoy the win - you earned it - GV came out just going through the motions, their fault, but don't get all crazy thinking you will beat them again this year or next - you have won 3 times in 23 tries - I say the better team is up north - regardless, each team needs to win out to make the playoffs and then we will see what happens - good luck this year
        Calm down dude, I actually said I was just having fun and that GV is a great program. Your right, just because UIndy manhandled GV upfront in this game doesn't mean they'll do it again if they meet again.
        BTW UIndy has won the last 2 meetings, and just beat Wayne St. on the road tonight, so excuse us if we're excited about our team. Go Hounds!

Comment

Great wins by Indy. GLIAC is Ferris and then everyone else.

Comment

Calm down dude, I actually said I was just having fun and that GV is a great program. Your right, just because UIndy manhandled GV upfront in this game doesn't mean they'll do it again if they meet again.
            BTW UIndy has won the last 2 meetings, and just beat Wayne St. on the road tonight, so excuse us if we're excited about our team. Go Hounds!
            NP dude - be happy - two good wins - and no, you didn't manhandle anyone upfront, I suggest you go look at the stats of the game - regardless, UIndy won the game and that's all that matters - congrats and have a great season

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedMule View Post
              Great wins by Indy. GLIAC is Ferris and then everyone else.
              LOL - now this is funny - a comment from a program that has never won a thing - FSU has had their times in the past and has come back again BUT it isn't all them - hardly - GV and FSU split their 2 games both last year and the year before, so pull your head out for a bit then crawl back in your hole goosedmule

Comment

At 3-0, I'd say the Hounds are all right.

Comment

3-0

Comment

3-0
                    Some good games ahead: Hillsdale beat U Indy last year. McKendree beat Hillsdale this year. NDC scoring a lot of points. S&T improved this year and Truman State down.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
                      Some good games ahead: Hillsdale beat U Indy last year. McKendree beat Hillsdale this year. NDC scoring a lot of points. S&T improved this year and Truman State down.
                      And some good game behind them... All I said was 3-0. We'll see what the record is after next week, and then go from there.

Comment

Started a Hillsdale v U Indy thread here: http://www.d2football.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86949

Comment

10-0

Comment

10-0
                            I would say it's 10-0 with an asterisk. I think an intramural team take out some of the teams in the GLVC. Hounds are legit but there's a lot of bad football teams in your conference.

Comment

10-0 * (There, hope you feel better now)

Comment

10-0 * (There, hope you feel better now)
                                Hey just stating the obvious. You're a very good team in a very bad division. That will always be the knock on Indy as long as they play in the GLVC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X