Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFOILERFAN
    replied
    With the addition of Thomas More, the GMAC should only have weeks one and two open and the crossovers were weeks 3 and 4. Unless, the GMAC has decided to move their open dates to weeks 3 and 4. They usually end up doing some weird crap so you never know. I never expect our schedule before June although last year somebody got hold of it sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Originally posted by Uindy18 View Post

Generally, team by team is the first way schedules get released, usually in spring or summer. However, the GLVC and GMAC previously put out a full schedule for their crossover games, but with the Lindenwood shift I am not sure how much it would be useful.
    I believe the GLVC/GMAC agreement was only for 2021 and 2022.

At any rate, the GLVC still has a 2023 schedule posted that includes Lindenwood (https://s3.amazonaws.com/glvcsports....ams_7games.pdf) – it seems plausible that Upper Iowa will just replace Lindenwood in the same dates.

Leave a comment:

• Uindy18
    replied
    Originally posted by Peacockfan View Post
    When does the conference typically release the schedules?
    Generally, team by team is the first way schedules get released, usually in spring or summer. However, the GLVC and GMAC previously put out a full schedule for their crossover games, but with the Lindenwood shift I am not sure how much it would be useful.

Leave a comment:

• Peacockfan
    started a topic 2023 Schedule

2023 Schedule

When does the conference typically release the schedules?

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X