Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mwball View Post

I believe QU can be and will be a middle tier team, Lindenwood squeezed one out by 5 in 2021 when they were not very good, I'm sure you remember that fumble fest.

I would place them like this.
    1. Indianapolis
    2. Truman State
    3. Quincy
    4. SBU
    5. McKendree
    6. S&T
    7. William Jewell

If the O and D gets on the same page- they will surprise a lot of people.. Add in all the transfers Mid Year On Offense and Defense, and from what I found on twitter.

4 Transfer DL
    2 Transfer RB
    3 Transfer WR
    2 Transfer QB

no roster is posted online unfortunately.
    I felt this coming out of Quincy earlier in the season. I am shocked at SBU's performance thus far. they may end up at the bottom with MCK, UI and WJ

Comment

Same here on McKendree. They have been really putting in the effort the last five years and can't get over the UIndy/Truman hill. Jewell and Quincy making gains. Exciting times for Quincy. If Truman gets their playoff spot, Quincy finds itself in the Crossroads Bowl. And if UIndy finally leaves the GLVC, Quincy has a shot at sitting on top 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDog View Post
        Same here on McKendree. They have been really putting in the effort the last five years and can't get over the UIndy/Truman hill. Jewell and Quincy making gains. Exciting times for Quincy. If Truman gets their playoff spot, Quincy finds itself in the Crossroads Bowl. And if UIndy finally leaves the GLVC, Quincy has a shot at sitting on top 2024.
        Is there more movement on this? D1, or another D2 conference?

Comment

TheDog: Hillsdale having a down year and you're still on here.
          You haven't been paying attention. The Chargers started poorly, and I give you that. They are 2-1 for the last three games with a somewhat easier schedule the rest of the way. Hillsdale began the season with three tough road games, including Indy, then had to come home to take on a tough (at that time) Findlay. Watch for a rebound and Saturday's contest vs Thomas Moore will give a pretty good indication of just how much of a down year the Chargers really are having, or or not having. Besides all that, what does having a down year have to do with posting on D2Football.Com? Guess if your team is loosing you're supposed to go and hide, or disappear. Not going to do that!

Comment

I just figured out how to get back on here. I'm not a smart man. UINDY best overall team I've seen them have over the last 7 years. Deep deep roster. Keevers a very sound recruiter and the Hounds appear to be an attractive place for high end transfers to jump to. Minimal major injuries at this point. A little concerned for a let down this weekend but Im assured that has been addressed. Go Hounds

Comment

Originally posted by HoundPop View Post
              I just figured out how to get back on here. I'm not a smart man. UINDY best overall team I've seen them have over the last 7 years. Deep deep roster. Keevers a very sound recruiter and the Hounds appear to be an attractive place for high end transfers to jump to. Minimal major injuries at this point. A little concerned for a let down this weekend but I'm assured that has been addressed. Go Hounds
              Glad you figured it out! Zo Derrick has a few weeks to recover now but the young receivers are getting open and catching everything.

Welcome back and Go Hounds

Comment

What the heck is going on? How does a tanked team lose to the worst team in the conference and Quincy losing was also a bit of a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacockfan View Post
                  What the heck is going on? How does a tanked team lose to the worst team in the conference and Quincy losing was also a bit of a surprise.
                  Happy Peacocks are finding success. Gives Hoskins something to build on.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X