Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stubintner

Unfortunately it's my responsibility to announce that message board poster Stu Bintner has passed away as the result of a bicycle accident. You would know him by his incredibly deceptive screen name, stubintner.

He was a great guy. A kind man. An intellectual. He touched many people's lives and I've truly been affected by the news. I am sorry I will never see him again. The world needs more people like him.

http://fox4kc.com/2018/06/04/cyclist...gent-kind-man/

Re: stubintner

I liked his posts.
    Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Loved this man's posts over the years, as well. Definitely worthy as a first member of the D2 Football Message Board Hall Of Fame. There have been some amazng posters on your message board over the years, Brandon. Some really great ones who simply moved on with their team to the FCS. Some who simply faded away. Who knows their fate. As for Mr. Bintner, he will be a sad loss during this 2018 football season.

Whatever game he chooses from this day forward, he will always have the best seats in the house. :good:

Comment

Very sad news. I pray comfort for his friends and family.

Comment

Thankful to have been able to witness his wisdom and humor on the D2message board. RIP Stu
          Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Stu's post were short and to the point. We will miss his wit and insight.

For years I thought his name was Stub, until I read a post that his login was his name without a space. What an honest, truthful man with nothing to hide!

Comment

Stu was a great man. I think that he came to almost every get together we had, and often stopped by the tailgate just to say hi to myself and other posters. He will be missed.
              Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

RIP.

Comment

Very sad to hear the news about Stu.

Comment

I was really sad to hear this news last night. Stu was a really nice guy. Had some great conversations with him at meet-ups and tailgates. I always viewed him as one of the more level headed folks on the message board with a sly humor to him. RIP Stu.

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa View Post
                      I was really sad to hear this news last night. Stu was a really nice guy. Had some great conversations with him at meet-ups and tailgates. I always viewed him as one of the more level headed folks on the message board with a sly humor to him. RIP Stu.

Little Poppa just said it best about Stu.

To Stu Binter from your D2 football brothers.....Dilly....Dilly
                      Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 06-05-2018, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Very sad to hear.

Enjoy the games from above.

Comment

one of the nicest men on this mb. he will be missed rip.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Prayers for comfort to his family and friends. He will definitely be missed.

Comment

Shocked to hear about Stu's bicycle accident. Man, you just never know what seemingly innocent activity will take you down. I'm glad Brandon posted Stu's picture so we could put a face on the kind and gentle man that we knew as stubintner. Rest in peace buddy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X