Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stadium Rankings.

Originally posted by Mulas View Post
    I think it was a Northwest poster who used to give the MoWest guys a hard time when MoWest built their impressive indoor facility. MoWest provided the land and the Chiefs paid for and built the indoor facility. A sweet deal for sure. I think the jealous Northwest poster called the MoWest facility the zumba sheep barn or something like that. Looks like the sheep have now made their way to Maryville. UCM definitely needs a zumba sheep barn....actually a mule barn. UCM has plenty of room for an indoor facility between the basketball arena and the baseball stadium. I assume it's on the UCM wish list and it'll happen when the money is available. Hope that's sooner rather than later.
    as dumb now as it was then.
    w/ that thing & the stadium partridge wishes he was born 15yrs later i'd venture.
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Hey Grif - Have you got any better pictures of the the pavilion and a description of the inside etc. What will it be used for? Would be a great spot to sit back with a beer and watch the game on that awesome video board. I think they should have named it the Merv Griffon Pavilion and then just called it The Merv for short. All in all it looks pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

The new rug at The Wood looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
          the kst coach? why? are there ties to mw that i'm unaware of? i know he's from stj but that's a stretch in & of itself.
          Born and raised in St. Joe, attended Missouri Western (when it was SJJC) after flunking out of Mizzou before transferring to William Jewell, where he eventually got his degree.

Comment

Hey Grif - Have you got any better pictures of the the pavilion and a description of the inside etc. What will it be used for? Would be a great spot to sit back with a beer and watch the game on that awesome video board. I think they should have named it the Merv Griffon Pavilion and then just called it The Merv for short. All in all it looks pretty good.

First official use will be for a Back to Football Party after the first Chiefs camp practice on July 26: food, live music, adult beverages. I'm not sure what game day will look like.

Comment

1. Pitt- Just the atmosphere and history. Something special about it
              2. Lindenwood - Unique layout, Perfect sized for D2. Real closed in
              3. NW - Overall facilites are nice, championships on the press box
              4. WU - I dig the sunken stadium, I like the players running down the hill entrance.
              5. MWSU - Just has nice stuff. Put money in and its cool

Comment

You got a barn on backs of taxpayers. At least you did this improvement legitimately.
                Last edited by CatFan88; 07-14-2018, 01:15 PM.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

That endzone area looks great at MWSU. Also very nice turf for Lindenwood, nice to see all the schools with facility improvements for the most part.
                  UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                    You got a barn on backs of taxpayers. At least you did this improvement legitimately.

Your tears are delicious, but a little salty. :)

Comment

the kst coach? why? are there ties to mw that i'm unaware of? i know he's from stj but that's a stretch in & of itself.
                      Bingo.

Comment

Comment

Your tears are delicious, but a little salty. :)
                          Just giving you hard time. The pavilion is very nice.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

as dumb now as it was then.
                            w/ that thing & the stadium partridge wishes he was born 15yrs later i'd venture.
                            because .500 Pavilion has very little cache. Or made the playoff 1 year pavillion. :)

Comment

I think it will be used before, during and after the game for upgraded food, beer, bbq, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
                                Just curious which stadiums have high schools played at them if anybody knows - Hays has two high schools use theirs and Emporia does as well. I don't know about Maryville but they have an awesome mascot - the Spoofhounds
                                UNK is used by the Kearney's High School and the states annual Shrine Bowl game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X