Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stadium Rankings.

That is gonna be so awesome with the wrap, gonna tie into the OLD SCHOOL real well. Can't wait to see it in August

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton21dad View Post
      That is gonna be so awesome with the wrap, gonna tie into the OLD SCHOOL real well. Can't wait to see it in August
      hopefully between now and sep 29th you wheatbillies can figure out how to take some of the gunpower out of your cannon shot....THAT'LL be awesome
      Last edited by jimbo slice; 07-09-2018, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
        maybe its in the stolen vodka coming out of A And Gs restaurant.

hand roids is damn good too lol
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

hopefully between now and sep 29th you wheatbillies can figure out how to take some of the gunpower out of your cannon shot....THAT'LL be awesome
          LOL, now thats funny jimbo. But, yeah no, not gonna back off the gunpowder

Comment

Comment

I think it was a Northwest poster who would give the MoWest guys a hard time when MoWest built their impressive indoor facility. MoWest provided the land and the Chiefs paid for and built the indoor facility. A sweet deal for sure. I think the jealous Northwest poster called the MoWest facility the zumba sheep barn or something like that. Looks like the sheep have now made their way to Maryville. UCM definitely needs a zumba sheep barn....actually a mule barn. UCM has plenty of room for an indoor facility between the basketball arena and the baseball stadium. I assume it's on the UCM wish list and it'll happen when the money is available. Hope that's sooner rather than later.
              Last edited by Donkeydamus; 07-13-2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                at no cost to the taxpayers).
                That's not entirely accurate. If I understand it correctly this is a public-private partnership with funding coming from a transient guest (or bed) tax in Maryville. In my mind that is not a bad thing - it shows a commitment between the community and the university. But to say it was done at no cost to the taxpayers implies that it was all privately funded and that is not correct - according to the NWMSU story on the project.

Comment

Comment

MSSU will be announcing a capital improvement project in the athletic department next Thursday. Here's hoping for a new football stadium that will move us from the bottom of the pack!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton21dad View Post

Comment

Yeah, u & me both. Largest in the MIAA is what they have said and it looks like it but I havent seen MoWest yet but will on Sep 6.

Comment

Missouri Western officially dedicates Bill Snyder Pavilion. It's an impressive addition to what was already a good stadium:

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...214811370.html

https://www.ksnt.com/sports/bill-sny...ern/1299458837

http://www.newspressnow.com/sports/b...c71cf6ff3.html

https://twitter.com/gogriffons/statu...90189210980352

Comment

Lindenwood new turf...

https://twitter.com/Jen_Q_Llewellyn/...10709469032450
                              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                                the kst coach? why? are there ties to mw that i'm unaware of? i know he's from stj but that's a stretch in & of itself.
                                Go Bearcats!
                                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X