Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NW vs Pitt

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    That was all directed at NW bud. NW is a sinking ship. Dorrel jumped over the railing to get out of there.
    One hit wonder...
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
      One hit wonder...
      Don't attack me Pitt is the enemy this week. Or are u to scared to talk sh** to the apes.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
        One hit wonder...
        The correct term is "Flash in the pan."

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
          The correct term is "Flash in the pan."
          Keep your eyes down and speak when spoken to bug. The only thing that stinks worse than Emporia is the city of Emporia

Comment

Originally posted by da_miner View Post
            Compost piles, dumps, and Pitt's offense.

Is that enough trash talk?
            It's a start.

Comment

I wasn't internet savvy back when mel state poultry college became relevant.

I was in college at the transition to d2, found out the miaa sucked ass and Pitt had to look at other conference's teams to figure out how to become nationally competitive. I dropped out of school before graduating and went back to finish in the late 90's and was kind of shocked when NW started kicking arse. I was too busy with school and a baby at home to even go to games then. I know the local knock was that Broyles let it happen by recruiting poorly, but that was a knock that started before that chicken plucking school became relevant.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that NW and their inbred fans can kiss my arse.

Comment

Or we could talk about why Pitt wears 'yellow' pants.

Comment

I'll admit that I'm not confident enough to talk much trash, but won't rub in a loss [at least not until the nw fans try to blame the refs or the democrats, or any of the other usual things they do after a loss] and will be here to eat crow if they win.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                    Or we could talk about why Pitt wears 'yellow' pants.
                    That's to hide the stains from when other teams pee themselves while getting their arses kicked.

Honestly, this season, it could be because they match all the penalty flags that Pitt has earned.

Comment

Sorry. I work in a pretty unpolished industry, and forget to keep it family friendly sometimes.

Comment

Never really bought into the poor recruiting sentiment re broyles At least not until close to the end.

Those first Pitt teams had so many Pittsburg HS players on them that recruiting obviously wasn't their big secret to success. The 2 future pro's they had back then walked on, and they cherry picked others from a few areas.

Comment

I have boycotted the color green all week. It's the color of evil.

Comment

Bring on the turkey inseminating foreign skunks from up north. I'm really looking forward to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              Bring on the turkey inseminating foreign skunks from up north. I'm really looking forward to this game.
                              vs. the chicken inseminating monkeys from the south.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

To all you NW fans heading south in the morning. Have a safe trip and I hope all of your butt holes grow shut.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X