Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NW vs Pitt

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I think more than anything we are all just getting too old for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
      The new kids are all about the Twitter and SnapChat.
      with all the fancy twattin and whut not.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
        This isn't sandbagging. This is being a coward. Its not humble if you say you knew they'd lose after a loss. It's not impressive if you talk sh** after a win.
        i have never really found trash talking all that impressive. i'll throw out a few barbs or zingers every now and then if i think they are funny, but i am in my 40's. grew out of trash talk awhile ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
          i have never really found trash talking all that impressive. i'll throw out a few barbs or zingers every now and then if i think they are funny, but i am in my 40's. grew out of trash talk awhile ago.
          I guess that's fine. you don't have to get in it. but trash talk is a HUGE part of fan message boards. you should see some of the shizz going on right now on the texASS and Oklahoma boards.
          your statement tells ME two things (my opinion) you're no good at it and you are probably a victim in most situations.
          no biggie really. it is what it is. but, if you were good at it....you'd still be doing it.

Comment

No Ian. My problem was with NW posters hijacking everythread, even if it had nothing to do with NW. For example a UCO vs ESU, lets turn it into a a 4 year old Kilgore appreciation thread.

Your argument is like your youtube appearance, sloppy

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
              I guess that's fine. you don't have to get in it. but trash talk is a HUGE part of fan message boards. you should see some of the shizz going on right now on the texASS and Oklahoma boards.
              your statement tells ME two things (my opinion) you're no good at it and you are probably a victim in most situations.
              no biggie really. it is what it is. but, if you were good at it....you'd still be doing it.
              can't think of too many times i have been a victim in my life. i just don't enjoy bullsh*t drama, which is what trash talking is. i have 3 daughters, i have plenty of drama in my life. i don't care if other people get their jollies trash talking, it's just not my scene. just never really been into false bravado. anyone who feels the need to flex nuts, by all means flex away. there are a lot of things i have been good at in my life, that i don't do anymore.

Comment

Welcome to a football forum then. For the NW lovefest, find somewhere else

Comment

can't think of too many times i have been a victim in my life. i just don't enjoy bullsh*t drama, which is what trash talking is. i have 3 daughters, i have plenty of drama in my life. i don't care if other people get their jollies trash talking, it's just not my scene. just never really been into false bravado. anyone who feels the need to flex nuts, by all means flex away. there are a lot of things i have been good at in my life, that i don't do anymore.
                  Should we list you in the NW Injury thread I saw..Greenman out for the week-butthurt

Comment

Should we list you in the NW Injury thread I saw..Greenman out for the week-butthurt
                    not butt hurt at all. like i said you guys have at it. you are the ones crying that no one will play your game. do your thing dude. you don't need me. :wink:

Comment

not butt hurt at all. like i said you guys have at it. you are the ones crying that no one will play your game. do your thing dude. you don't need me. :wink:
                      You said you were working on a couple of projects?

Comment

There are different ones.

I think for A LOT of people, kids get in the way.

I used to think "how in the hell can those people let their kids do activities on football Saturdays"........until I had nephews who did things. I totally understand. Those kids come first. When these guys get older, they'll be back. They're still around, just not as often. It doesn't help that Pitt has been really bad by their standards.

Comment

Way off.
                          Gorillas K.A.W.C!

Comment

• Originally posted by ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa View Post
                            The fried chicken in the Pittsburg area is average at best and German potato salad is crap. Go Cats! :laugh:

There's a line, dude. You crossed it. You don't go after mothers, wives or potato salad.

Comment

Who cares about playing in a mostly empty pro stadium. The same crowd that gets their jollies from 10 different fancy stickers. Oh what outfit have they decided to go with this week. NW is back down to earth and games are won with substance not style.
                              Once again, you prove that your jealousy is the greatest form of flattery.
                              IH8FERRIS

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                I think more than anything we are all just getting too old for it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X