• Re: NW vs Pitt

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    Would love to meet some Pitt posters.
    Let me know where your sitting.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
      Old Hookem rode into town. Silenced em. One by stinking one
      If that's the case I should ban you. The last thing we need is less activity. ;)

Comment

Old Hookem rode into town. Silenced em. One by stinking one
        ha, you came out with both barrels last year, but for some reason have been quieter this year. ;) i for one have been pretty busy, My oldest is a senior, and i have been watching as many of her tennis matches as possible as this is the last time to watch. plus busy at work and have had a few commissions to work on at home. i check in as often as i can, just don't post as much.

Comment

Not much trash talk. That's really unlike the green weenies.

Please tell me they haven't become that group that doesn't post before a game, but shows up to rub it in if they get a win.

Comment

Wife and I will be there rain or shine. Section P I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Please tell me they haven't become that group that doesn't post before a game, but shows up to rub it in if they get a win.
              Theres maybe 5 good NW posters thatll partake in trashtalk. The rest of the fanbase a nutless cowards.

Pitt fans have spent so much time trash talking themselves, theyve forgotten how to trash the enemy.

Both fanbases aren't confident or ballsy enough to talk the proper sh** for a game this big. And if u are prove me wrong... Personally I think Pitts wild Samoan will live in the NW backfield tmrw

Comment

Compost piles, dumps, and Pitt's offense.

Is that enough trash talk?

Comment

Theres maybe 5 good NW posters thatll partake in trashtalk. The rest of the fanbase a nutless cowards.

Pitt fans have spent so much time trash talking themselves, theyve forgotten how to trash the enemy.

Both fanbases aren't confident or ballsy enough to talk the proper sh** for a game this big. And if u are prove me wrong... Personally I think Pitts wild Samoan will live in the NW backfield tmrw
                  The trash talk died with the annual Arrowhead game and NW taking command of the conference. It won't be long before one of the best rivalries in D2 re-establishes itself with the resurgence of Pitt football and the game returning to on campus. It's Pitt St. Hater Week.
                  Go Hounds!
                  B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                  Cyclone Power
                  ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Well the football team learned how to win by emulating PSU so..............

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                      The trash talk died with the annual Arrowhead game and NW taking command of the conference. It won't be long before one of the best rivalries in D2 re-establishes itself with the resurgence of Pitt football and the game returning to on campus. It's Pitt St. Hater Week.
                      Who cares about playing in a mostly empty pro stadium. The same crowd that gets their jollies from 10 different fancy stickers. Oh what outfit have they decided to go with this week. NW is back down to earth and games are won with substance not style.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                        Let me know where your sitting.
                        I'll send a PM once we are there

Comment

Oh and Pitts not safe in this either. You are BACK? You beat up programs on life support. And you got taken to the wire by a bunch of conference quitters. Pitt being back is as imaginery as half of that pile jumper Dreilings tackles.

Comment

How the tides have turned since Pitt St. joined the MIAA. It was all Pitt and their trash talking, then NW became relevant and their trash talking. Game on...Pitt St. Hater Week back!
                            Go Hounds!
                            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                            Cyclone Power
                            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Who cares about playing in a mostly empty pro stadium. The same crowd that gets their jollies from 10 different fancy stickers. Oh what outfit have they decided to go with this week. NW is back down to earth and games are won with substance not style.
                              Simple jealousy of what NW and Pitt St. are and have.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                                Simple jealousy of what NW and Pitt St. are and have.
                                That was all directed at NW bud. NW is a sinking ship. Dorrel jumped over the railing to get out of there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X