Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenwood to GLVC

Scott Mandziara, ESPN radio host in St. Louis, is reporting on Twitter that Lindenwood will announce tomorrow their plans to move to GLVC next year.

Re: Lindenwood to GLVC

https://youtu.be/VoJdb1TLLJQ

Comment

Pretty much a move that many of us on here have discussed and figured would likely happen in the future. I thought they were a pretty good fit for the MIAA but guess they feel things will work better for them in the GLVC?

What does the conference do now? Stay where we are or add another?

Comment

Originally posted by BartonTiger View Post
        Pretty much a move that many of us on here have discussed and figured would likely happen in the future. I thought they were a pretty good fit for the MIAA but guess they feel things will work better for them in the GLVC?

What does the conference do now? Stay where we are or add another?

Comment

Frick
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

It is a long road trip. Especially when they play ft hayes. My lasting memory of Lindenwood is when they stomped all over the Bearcat paw logo in pregame and we stomped all over them in the game 69-0

Comment

Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post
              It is a long road trip. Especially when they play ft hayes. My lasting memory of Lindenwood is when they stomped all over the Bearcat paw logo in pregame and we stomped all over them in the game 69-0
              That was embarrassing.

This is a different team and different culture now. The clowns that perpetuated BS like that have been sent down I70 by coach stugart, trust me.
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Yes from a FHSU perspective, they are quite the distance. Also I do agree that I like the option of having at least one nonconference game to start the season.

Comment

Ironically, Lindenwood will now be a non conference option for MIAA teams.
                  Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                    That was embarrassing.

This is a different team and different culture now. The clowns that perpetuated BS like that have been sent down I70 by coach stugart, trust me.
                    You all have a team you can be proud of now. You have a beautiful campus and stadium. Look forward to going back this year. Apparently for the last time

Comment

What does a 4-6 won team in the MIAA (where I'm guessing LU will fall) equate to in the GLVC?
                      Cool Story Bro

Comment

They walked into the conference. I hope they limp out.
                        Give me non-conf games. Feed us the lone star, Feed us School of Mines, Feed us William Jewel.

Comment

That was embarrassing.

I have no doubt about that. He's a great guy. If I were a player in the St. Louis area and I couldn't play for one of the MIAA teams, Lindenwood would be my first choice. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post
                            You all have a team you can be proud of now. You have a beautiful campus and stadium. Look forward to going back this year. Apparently for the last time
                            Unless we host you for a playoff game....... lol. Don't roast me.
                            Cool Story Bro

Comment

What does a 4-6 won team in the MIAA (where I'm guessing LU will fall) equate to in the GLVC?
                              They will eventually dominate that conference IF they stay on an upward trajectory and judge themselves not on what it takes to win the GLVC, but to be the best team in D2.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X