Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pitt at MW

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Over under on total passes thrown is set at 44.
    Over. While the only team with less attempts than these two teams is UNK, they are both still averaging 25 passes per game. Both teams are also pretty good against the run, so I see some longer 3rd down attempts than each team is used to.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
      I mean, everything about this game tells me we should win, I think our defense is overall better. Offenses are almost equal,but we haven't played MOSO. We commit less penalties, and we have a tendency to make big plays at the right times.

I have been wrong before.

Comment

They definitely match up well on paper. I honestly think Pitt has more offensive talent, but MW has been more precise with their execution. (Dumb penalties aside.)

Both have a stable of backs who will get touches. Both struggle to pass at times. MW is more liable to design QB runs unless Bradbury is finally healthy. Both Defenses are mostly solid, but have had a couple of games where they gave up big plays in bunches.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          They definitely match up well on paper. I honestly think Pitt has more offensive talent, but MW has been more precise with their execution. (Dumb penalties aside.)

Both have a stable of backs who will get touches. Both struggle to pass at times. MW is more liable to design QB runs unless Bradbury is finally healthy. Both Defenses are mostly solid, but have had a couple of games where they gave up big plays in bunches.
          Agreed on all points. Should be a great game.

I plan on being there, and would love to meet up with anyone on the boards, if given the chance.

Comment

I won't be making the trip, but do plan to watch from my couch.

Comment

Go griffs

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X