Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mlekus doesn't learn to read the dive and pitch keys, he won't ever get to drop back and make a pass against NW, let alone complete one..

Comment

• The NW DE's may be a little down, but their DT's are really good..

Comment

• Or their NT is, at least

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post
          I just think Pitt has more questions than NW does.
          This is my biggest takeaway going into this game. Unless NW just comes out with their UCO success against us, I think our defense is good enough to prevent it from getting silly, but if we have scored more than 10 points at halftime, I'll be pretty surprised.

Something like a 31-20 game with Pitt State scoring a TD with under 2 minutes remaining to make it look like it wasn't as bad as it actually was--a game that is never really in doubt after the 8 minute mark of the second quarter--seems most likely to me.

All of that said, if the NW pass defense is as bad as it's been at its worst this year and the Pitt State coaches can grasp that and go heavy with the Sexton-offense, a Pitt State win--even a comfortable Pitt State win--isn't impossible, it just doesn't seem likely.

Comment

• NW at least played a legit team in MW. Pitt has played a lot of gimmes. They woulda been toast with all those fumbles in game 1 had they drawn a MW, NW, Hays, UCM, etc in that one.

Comment

• I will say that while I have an obvious favorite, both QB's are improving each game.

I'm also not counting Mak out as being able to carry the day. He has played savior a few times this year.

Comment

• Pitt played a meh ESU team a really down broncho team and a UNK team without a couple of their top recieving threats.

Comment

• Here's my dream scenario:

NW's butthole grows shut.
                  Pitt wins.

Comment

• NW should change their name to the Narwhals.

NW Narwhals has a ring to it

Comment

• PP - Is there any chance you could ever just jot down (on paper) your thoughts in say 15 minute segments and then just post a summary. Or do you just like seeing your name pop up on the board every two minutes?

Comment

• Pffft. No.

Comment

• PP - Joined the board on Oct. 1, 2004 and as of his last post - 6:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2019, he has posted 20,738 times....one sentence at a time. The man is not into substance, just the record for total number of posts.

Comment

• I yam what I yam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                              PP - Is there any chance you could ever just jot down (on paper) your thoughts in say 15 minute segments and then just post a summary. Or do you just like seeing your name pop up on the board every two minutes?
                              Starting to think I was the only one with that thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                I yam what I yam.
                                And the thoughts / sentences get even shorter.....lol.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X