Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

So far the Pick'Em has it at about 80/20 in favor of the Bearcats. This Pitt State team is pretty comparable to last year's team. NW seems a tick down on D and a tick up on O, largely on the strength of Rankin. Last year's game was not close.
    Has me terrified that we will puke up this week, then lay big turd next week on Homecoming. Then lose to MOSO to close out the season and don't even get a consolation bowl game.

Comment

• Tomorrow will give us some idea about Pitt. Do they have a chance to finish closer to 11-0, or closer to 5-6 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Pitt couldn't move the ball against them at all last year and couldn't stop the run.It was painful to watch.
        I do think our offense will be able to score more than it did last year, however our defense is arguably the same, or worse in stopping the run... We have some awful gap gap discipline.

Comment

• The athletic sows and cheerleaders at Pitt feel left out with the current ape mascot. A new mascot which features a monkey riding a pig would be more inclusive and representative of the Pitt State student body.

Comment

• Both teams have been inconsistent this season, imo. Wouldn't list either as a clear favorite. NW always seems to have the edge in coaching, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

I do think our offense will be able to score more than it did last year, however our defense is arguably the same, or worse in stopping the run... We have some awful gap gap discipline.
              Run D was bad last week for sure. Great the week before that, though.

Comment

• If the pitt D can make wright try to beat them with his arm, I think Pitt wins.

Comment

• Sorry for cutting in on the Pitt / NW trash talk thread, but with the UCO posters having cut bait for the UCM game........I've got no place else to go.

Monkeys and Bears at Arrowhead.....oh my.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    If the pitt D can make wright try to beat them with his arm, I think Pitt wins.
                    You got it and make him throw as much as possible on the run.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Really, if VP was still around, and reloadmvp actually supported a program worth damn, this thread would have been more interesting.
                      Lol I can only do so much with our current record hahaha. I do Miss the old guys though. Maybe we should unblock his IP and give him another chance hahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Lol I can only do so much with our current record hahaha. I do Miss the old guys though. Maybe we should unblock his IP and give him another chance hahahaha.
                        Was he officially blocked? I thought Brandon said he wasn't.

Comment

• Bearcat posters had to take things into their own hands. They kidnapped Vision Pipe and hauled him down the road to Skidmore and left him blindfolded and tied to a hitching post and nobody has seen him since.

Comment

• VP seemed like he was genuinely angry, at everything.

Comment

• Comment

• My prediction NW 35-0 at halftime. Pitt players lock mlekus in a locker at halftime, Mak comes in and Pitt wins 42-38.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X