Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    ESU not only to win, but win by 24 points? That's bold.
    i believe the opposite of that is the more likely...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post

i believe the opposite of that is the more likely...
      If the line was UCM -24.5, I'd still take UCM.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

If the line was UCM -24.5, I'd still take UCM.

Comment

ESU D seems to be playing much better the last few weeks. I think they will play them close, at least for a while. I still think UCM wins in the 4th quarter, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

Sorry but 3 years ago it was that way. We had to walk around and purchase tickets. Do you seriously think I would make this up?
            When new played there we bought ours on East side

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

Sorry but 3 years ago it was that way. We had to walk around and purchase tickets. Do you seriously think I would make this up?
              that is not the only possible explanation. could have been a one off or some other circumstantial issue.
              i was there in 2013....& whatever year their playoff win occurred in, against duluth iirc. i want to say both times we bought tix on the visitors side. & before that was like 2002 & i think i did then too....or at least idr walking around.
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

that is not the only possible explanation. could have been a one off or some other circumstantial issue.
                i was there in 2013....& whatever year their playoff win occurred in, against duluth iirc. i want to say both times we bought tix on the visitors side. & before that was like 2002 & i think i did then too....or at least idr walking around.
                This was the first game of the season, so it might have been simply a help issue. Anyway, the extra walk didn't hurt this old guy! :)

Comment

I haven't been to Emporia since about 08.The old stadium has a fun feel. It's too bad it's always empty.

Comment

Has anyone heard anymore on the Koby Wilkerson injury? I know it was mentioned in a separate threat that he got injured in the game vs. UCO last week. It would be a decent blow to the UCM offense if he misses any more time. That being said, I still say UCM by 14 vs. ESU tomorrow. Go Mules!

Comment

Originally posted by mulesfan58 View Post
                      Has anyone heard anymore on the Koby Wilkerson injury? I know it was mentioned in a separate threat that he got injured in the game vs. UCO last week. It would be a decent blow to the UCM offense if he misses any more time. That being said, I still say UCM by 14 vs. ESU tomorrow. Go Mules!
                      Coach Boda didn't say anything about Wilkerson's injury on the weekly (Tuesday) radio show. Had it been a serious injury, I'm sure it would have come up. Coach Boda will probably give an update on Koby on the pregame show on Saturday. Hopefully, Koby just tweaked something and he will be ready to go on Saturday in Emporia.

Comment

Hope so, as this offense will need him down the stretch! Thanks for the update!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          I haven't been to Emporia since about 08.The old stadium has a fun feel. It's too bad it's always empty.

Comment

Koby should be back today. If he doesn't play they are taking precaution and resting him.

Comment

Expecting Mooles to win. Perhaps bigly.
                              I expect them to hang 40 on us.

Comment

Hopefully they fix the damn audio

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X