Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hornets vs Donkeys

ESU not only to win, but win by 24 points? That's bold.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-13-2019, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Mules came out flat, but still got the win.
          Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-13-2019, 05:14 AM.

Comment

games like this are easy
            cm is the better team....the game is entirely about them
            if they play the way they are capable there is nothing es can do
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

UCM has a dedicated visitors tailgating lot right across the street from the north endzone. Does ESU have a dedicated visitors tailgating lot? If not, then do the visiting tailgaters tend to congregate in any particular tailgating lot?

Comment

Comment

This is where they have tailgated in the past. Not sure if that has changed or not recently though.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

If you don't have tickets purchased, plan on walking around to the west side to buy them. At least that is the way it was a few years ago.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                        If you don't have tickets purchased, plan on walking around to the west side to buy them. At least that is the way it was a few years ago.
                        That is not the case, and I don't think it ever has been for an Emporia State game. I know for Emporia High they only sell on one side, but I'm pretty sure they have always sold on both the east and west side for at least 35 years. Were you trying to get tickets more than hour before kick-off? I know they don't start selling earlier than that on the east side, but they might on the west.

Comment

Being an ESU fan and grad is easy. If you can count to 3 you'll do quite well. In the first half of last weeks game vs Hays (5) 3 and outs and at the end of the game 3 points scored. Impressive showing. No wonder bees are going extinct with showings like that.

Comment

We may be lucky to put that many points up this week...

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post

That is not the case, and I don't think it ever has been for an Emporia State game. I know for Emporia High they only sell on one side, but I'm pretty sure they have always sold on both the east and west side for at least 35 years. Were you trying to get tickets more than hour before kick-off? I know they don't start selling earlier than that on the east side, but they might on the west.
                              Sorry but 3 years ago it was that way. We had to walk around and purchase tickets. Do you seriously think I would make this up?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X