Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Kitties vs Green Kitties (Homecoming)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope not really

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
      Nope not really
      Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Comment

Hohensee got injured early...Kowalski got injured in practice this week and only put pads on after Hohensee went down, so not like the coaches had much choice in the matter.

Comment

So the Mules may have a chance in a few weeks?

Comment

Gorilla John 92, Yes I think they do. Generic as it sounds, it completely depends on qb play. I think Bolles is head and shoulders above every qb in the conference besides Hays qb, and he has better experience and late game ability than sunshine. This NW qb is the worst I have seen in probably 10 years at NW? But he is dangerous with his feet and no lead is really safe.

Defense: UCM is good not great. NW defense is real good, solid all around, but not a nightmare like they have been in the past 5 years.

Comment

Bearcat radio network sucked today. There are 3 stations that carry the games in kc. All three that I tried had music . Then finally the game came on for a while but back to music before the end of the half. Luckily I got home to watch the stream for the 2nd half. It was kind of like watching a Chiefs exhibition game where they interview people while the game is going on. In this case it was members of the 1979 miaa championship team, then Mel and members of the 1999 team and then later the 2009 team. Not complaining because it was interesting to listen to and relive those moments.

Comment

Funny or not funny how all of Lincoln's points came on defense. As bad as Lincoln is how bad is Northeast Oklahoma after mo so hung 86 on them? Might be time to drop down to NAIA

Comment

Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post
                    Funny or not funny how all of Lincoln's points came on defense. As bad as Lincoln is how bad is Northeast Oklahoma after mo so hung 86 on them? Might be time to drop down to NAIA
                    They would be better served in another conference. They don't want to commit the resources to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

Hohensee got injured early...Kowalski got injured in practice this week and only put pads on after Hohensee went down, so not like the coaches had much choice in the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                        I thought the Mules would win the league all year, especially after they beat Fort Hays.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                          I'm guessing you're being facetious, but if not, I'm not sure why they wouldn't... we're not a team that has the offense or even the defense to run a way from and bury you. Your offense can attack our weaknesses probably better than anyone in the conference, and our offense is capable of making your defense look like the '85 Bears at times. (That may be an exaggeration, but then again, it may not be) We obviously can't be looking ahead because Fort Hays has a legitimate "chance" too. After knocking us off two years in a row in Maryville no less, it would be hard to feel confident that we'll walk away from that one unscathed... heck, we should probably be the underdog in both matchups. I think we can handle Northeastern though! ;)
                          Last edited by Alfred33; 10-28-2019, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X