Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Here's what I understand (little pee pee). Brook Bolles has been hyped all season as a great quarterback (you decide). He put up big numbers against the weaker teams and struggled against the better teams. His mediocre passing performance against the better teams allowed those teams to hang around. The Mules rushing attack and defense kept the Mules in games until the end. Granted, Bolles pulled out a couple of games at he end with hail mary passes, but his inability to put teams away early was a drag on the rest of the team.
    I think you just expected too much from a D2 QB. He is very good. I don't know if the conference has ever had a qb capable of doing everything you expected.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

I think you just expected too much from a D2 QB. He is very good. I don't know if the conference has ever had a qb capable of doing everything you expected.

Comment

Oh, thank you father for the wisdom and advice......now go sit on it. Talk about being full of yourself.......

Comment

Comment

Hahahahaha looks like you were kissing ass today ol pal.

Comment

Ok so sure Bolles 3.0 couldn't live up to the hype of the 5 best MIAA QBs of all time that were all worthy of Harlon Hill. And even all of those Qbs were lacking at some point. I'm not sure what this proves....

Comment

If you're going to list Abenoja and not list Philpot, Majors, Mark Smith or senior year version of Dickey--even setting aside Jeff Moreland and Brian Hutchins because they mostly played in the pre-Mel era--some Pitt State fans might have a word with you.

Comment

You bet, those were some of the best interceptions (throws) I've ever seen.

Comment

Thanks, Grandpa Now go give Grandma a kiss and go to bed.

Comment

Want me to knock the cobwebs off your old lady's vajeen before I hit the hay?

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                        Hahahahaha looks like you were kissing ass today ol pal.
                        What happened to our mutual defense pact? Either jump in or get your weenie ass out of the way.

Comment

What do ya say fellow UCM posters? Nobody wants to speak up one way or the other on this subject? I hate to say it , but it's the typical lame ass UCM posters just sitting on the sidelines just sitting back and loping their mules........lmao..

Comment

Comment

Ok so sure Bolles 3.0 couldn't live up to the hype of the 5 best MIAA QBs of all time that were all worthy of Harlon Hill. And even all of those Qbs were lacking at some point. I'm not sure what this proves....

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

If you're going to list Abenoja and not list Philpot, Majors, Mark Smith or senior year version of Dickey--even setting aside Jeff Moreland and Brian Hutchins because they mostly played in the pre-Mel era--some Pitt State fans might have a word with you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X