Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

9-0 is a different game, but yes still manageable. You aren't going to win when you go 3/17 on 3rd and 4th down and have 101 yards on 53 plays outside of your lone scoring drive. Ferris's defense was just suffocating, and it probably would've been a shutout but for a roughing the passer call on that FG drive.
    Possibly if we had not decided on the 14th game of the year to switch QB's, especially to one that has all but maybe 5 snaps under his belt all year. Anyways, congratulations are to Ferris. They came and played the game that they should have to win, in which they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Horseshiiit...We had the defense but not the offense. Why in the hell would we put in a QB that has maybe a total of 3 passes all year. Was Wright hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I don't know what game you were watching, but Ferris had doubled up on NW in yards at the half. It could've been 13-0 or 9-0, but Ferris left points on the field going for it on 4th.
        And yet you didn't' get the 4th downs. What more do you want. You are moving on and very well should be. If you go back and actually watch NW throughout the year, you 'll see that our OC was completely a fuuctard at scheming.

Comment

• Again, why wait. We all say throughout the year the BW was having issues, but I am not the coach and not making the calls, therefore, all I can do is biitch. lol

Comment

• today's outcome & the way it went down was as predictable as last week vs lw.

the offense isn't bipolar it inflated it's averages running it up on turds & struggled against better defenses disproportionately so. that trend was consistent all season.

today it played the best one it faced all yr & it showed

benching qb1 wasn't surprising. he was struggling the same way he has all yr & they were trying to find a spark.

rw needs to take a had look at the status quo on that side of the ball this offseason.

that said the aggregate is another championship season & that should be celebrated, 10 of our rivals would gladly trade places.
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Again, why wait. We all say throughout the year the BW was having issues, but I am not the coach and not making the calls, therefore, all I can do is biitch. lol

Comment

• Comment

• Agree, and Hohensee had a cast. I just wish they would have pulled the plug earlier in the season.

Comment

Again, why wait. We all say throughout the year the BW was having issues, but I am not the coach and not making the calls, therefore, all I can do is biitch. lol
                    you just have to watch kowalski throw one pass dude. his arm talent isn't remotely close to bw's. the reality is we didn't have a healthy solution on the roster.

he isn't the only problem w/ the offense & neither are the coaches but they are resp for it obv.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• There is a QB coach in California who works on mechanics, just not sure at this point it will help. I am still scratching my head at those worm burners he was throwing.

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

you just have to watch kowalski throw one pass dude. his arm talent isn't remotely close to bw's. the reality is we didn't have a healthy solution on the roster.

he isn't the only problem w/ the offense & neither are the coaches but they are resp for it obv.
                        You're high. What part of the BW mechanics have you missed this year. Also at what point did you actually think that Ozzy was scheming correctly to set up plays. We had one of the best TE's in the league and utilized him in the last couple games how many times? Obviously, Ozzy skipped Ad's scheming class every darn day.
                        Just because BW can throw it 900 mph doesn't mean that he is best man for job. We used to ***** about Bolles 1.0 and 2.0 for locking on the receiver and never checking down. Maybe that is the D2 level of QB's

Comment

• Is Ferris beatable ? - yes.
                          Those guys are big and strong.
                          Gonna need to pack an all-day lunch and play mistake-free.
                          (as it should be this time of year)
                          Congrats to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by optionright View Post
                            Is Ferris beatable ? - yes.
                            Those guys are big and strong.
                            Gonna need to pack an all-day lunch and play mistake-free.
                            (as it should be this time of year)
                            Congrats to them.
                            Correct.....They are not 12-0 for a reason.

Comment

Neither one great. BW arm slot too low on a consistent basis. That's why ball's wobble and sail on him and throws balls into the turf. He has tendency to throw like a middle infielder. As for JK, I've never seen a college QB cock his arm with a ball almost at his hip. That is absolutely the wrong way to throw a football.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X