Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No doubt

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I know of one department that basically has no qualified profs, yet continues to sell credit hours to be taught by people from other departments.
    That is some interesting stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post
      It is very easy to see why the MIAA is sitting at home today.
      I saw no MIAA team this season that has anything even approaching the speed Valdosta brought to the title game.

Comment

I really believe, if BW can develop a little on his decision making, NW will be a legit title contender next year. O-line will be solid, perhaps even better next year. Same for D-line. Hessler and Gassmann back on defense. Receivers are solid and Strayhorn is a HH candidate IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
          I really believe, if BW can develop a little on his decision making, NW will be a legit title contender next year. O-line will be solid, perhaps even better next year. Same for D-line. Hessler and Gassmann back on defense. Receivers are solid and Strayhorn is a HH candidate IMO.
          NW having a HH contending RB would be quite the surprise, given the style of offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
            NW having a HH contending RB would be quite the surprise, given the style of offense.
            MIAA has an Oline issue they have to improve. Valdosta has to be a favorite to repeat. Year after next when all the young MIAA QBs are juniors the conf may make some noise again

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
              MIAA has an Oline issue they have to improve. Valdosta has to be a favorite to repeat. Year after next when all the young MIAA QBs are juniors the conf may make some noise again
              I completely agree. On everything.

Comment

Yeah I'm really interested to see what kind of progress the youn guns make next year.

The best of the young MIAA qb's is now in the glvc, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  Yeah I'm really interested to see what kind of progress the youn guns make next year.

The best of the young MIAA qb's is now in the glvc, though.
                  Not a huge disagreement, more like splitting hairs, but I really thought the kid in Hays was as good of a freshman QB as I saw this year. Maybe hard to gauge considering the differences of the teams around them, though.

Comment

Yeah the Kid from Hays was pretty good. I kind of forgot about him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X