Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loper legionnaire
    replied
    The streak is over! After 9 straight losses, UNK beats Fort Hays for the first time in the MIAA. Lopers win 38-20.

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

LMAO, if you're going to make up crap and throw it out there, then be ready to prove it. You knew you couldn't prove it, so you tried to deflect. Again, put up or shut up, you little twerp.

So what the hell is your excuse for NSU? They aren’t ranked so you’ll have to come up with something else.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Get off our thread.
    hahaha

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
    Game 5 Preview: #23/19 UNK Hosts Rival Fort Hays State - https://lopers.com/news/2022/9/29/fo...68th-time.aspx
    Get off our thread.

Leave a comment:

• loper legionnaire
    replied
    Game 5 Preview: #23/19 UNK Hosts Rival Fort Hays State - https://lopers.com/news/2022/9/29/fo...68th-time.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Donkeydamus
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

haha i didnt pick anyone. i am not part of the pick'em crew i just read how the picks look. just happened to notice you called on me.

I went back and looked; you were just questioning the picks by reload. Sorry, my mistake (hate when that happens).

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Doesn't take much to bait your sorry ass. Just poking ole Jumbo Squat for picking the Riverhawks. Now, y'all can go back to your Okie snake eating.

haha i didnt pick anyone. i am not part of the pick'em crew i just read how the picks look. just happened to notice you called on me.

Leave a comment:

• Donkeydamus
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

Donkeydamus

so you going to call me out in a pick'em thread but not come here and eat tha snake? admit you got smoked or shut yer yap.

Doesn't take much to bait your sorry ass. Just poking ole Jumbo Squat for picking the Riverhawks. Now, y'all can go back to your Okie snake eating.

Last edited by Donkeydamus; 09-28-2022, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

LMAO, if you're going to make up crap and throw it out there, then be ready to prove it. You knew you couldn't prove it, so you tried to deflect. Again, put up or shut up, you little twerp.

Donkeydamus

so you going to call me out in a pick'em thread but not come here and eat tha snake? admit you got smoked or shut yer yap.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred View Post

That kid they brought in on Saturday in relief of TJ looks like his twin brother.
    Davis is a "once a decade if you are lucky" type of talent imo. I'll be shocked if there isn't a significant drop off in pure running qb ability once he leaves.

Leave a comment:

• Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I would think a fan of the team who lost 5 QBs in a season would understand the difference between playing everyone and running the gauntlet for a straight month.

I guess memories are short up there at TJ Davis U.
    That kid they brought in on Saturday in relief of TJ looks like his twin brother.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by Micheal View Post

Not sure on the statue but happy to claim this thread for the Lopers!
    Too late, this is now the thread of the misplaced H, thanks Ian for the name.

Leave a comment:

• Micheal
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    I guess the Lopers are all out admiring their new statue and not on the message board? It seems like this string has been going on for over two seasons now, so maybe it is time that they abandon it to the Mules, Gorillas and Bronchos? ;-)
    Not sure on the statue but happy to claim this thread for the Lopers!

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    i drink your milkshake!

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I claim this thread in the name of Pitt.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X