Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The murder hornets and the shetlands

After our colony of murder hornets searched and destroyed the winged creatures in Oklahoma. We continue our tear through the state with the chubby ponies a little further west. It should be easy conquest, but sometimes the ponies tend to act a little wild. I expect a decent showing with some highs and lows. Ultimately resulting in the ponies getting broke in.

Murder Hornets - 27
    Ponies - 17

Let the real fun begin.

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
    After our colony of murder hornets searched and destroyed the winged creatures in Oklahoma. We continue our tear through the state with the chubby ponies a little further west. It should be easy conquest, but sometimes the ponies tend to act a little wild. I expect a decent showing with some highs and lows. Ultimately resulting in the ponies getting broke in.

Murder Hornets - 27
    Ponies - 17

Let the real fun begin.
    Lol Credit for being clever but you better ask the mythical creatures from St. Joseph how all that cockiness worked out for them. I’m pretty sure that team is a lot better than the “murder hornets.”
    Roll Chos!

Comment

NOwest HA! You just lost all credibility.

Comment

NOwest HA! You just lost all credibility.
        It’s been a long time since the Braxton Marstall days. Lol Keep dreaming. Glad you’re so pumped after beating the worst team in the league.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

My little pony 35, Honeybees 28.

Comment

p.s. I don't care who wins. I just wanted to use those nicknames.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

It’s been a long time since the Braxton Marstall days. Lol Keep dreaming. Glad you’re so pumped after beating the worst team in the league.
              You speak as if UCO has done ANYTHING in that same timespan lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                p.s. I don't care who wins. I just wanted to use those nicknames.
                You will care come the 25th….

Comment

I’m going to lol when Emporia State ends up 5-6 like always.
                  Roll Chos!

Comment

I’m going to lol when Emporia State ends up 5-6 like always.
                    Like always?
                    Like 8-4 in 2018, 11-2 in 2016, 11-3 in 2015, 9-2 in 2013, 10-2 in 2012?
                    Like being 6-2 against UCO over the last eight years?
                    Like beating UCO in the final game of 2019 to make the Bronchos...5-6?

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post

Like always?
                      Like 8-4 in 2018, 11-2 in 2016, 11-3 in 2015, 9-2 in 2013, 10-2 in 2012?
                      Like being 6-2 against UCO over the last eight years?
                      Like beating UCO in the final game of 2019 to make the Bronchos...5-6?
                      Exactly… he was so confident I had to go double check the records lol. He acts like UCO has been winning championships for the last decade hahahahaha

Comment

Good job, Emporia State has traditionally been respectable in this league. UCO has been respectable save a few really bad years (yes, we straight up sucked in 2012) Good job, y'all beat us in a meaningless last game of the season in 2019 in which both schools were probably playing Freshman for experience. ESU sucked and was 4-7, UCO not much better at 5-6.

But again, Braxton Marstall graduated a while back. So we'll see ya Saturday in 2021 and see what happens. It will be a competitive game, because again, both of these schools are usually respectable in this league.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

Good job, Emporia State has traditionally been respectable in this league. UCO has been respectable save a few really bad years (yes, we straight up sucked in 2012) Good job, y'all beat us in a meaningless last game of the season in 2019 in which both schools were probably playing Freshman for experience. ESU sucked and was 4-7, UCO not much better at 5-6.

But again, Braxton Marstall graduated a while back. So we'll see ya Saturday in 2021 and see what happens. It will be a competitive game, because again, both of these schools are usually respectable in this league.
                          ESU is a respectable MIAA team. The ponies have had a couple good years. If you consider 7-4 “good”. Don’t worry, eventually those high expectations might manifest into reality. It’s okay though. Your at least better than LU & NSU… most years.

Comment

ESU is a respectable MIAA team. The ponies have had a couple good years. If you consider 7-4 “good”. Don’t worry, eventually those high expectations might manifest into reality. It’s okay though. Your at least better than LU & NSU… most years.
                            ESU is a respectable MIAA team. If you don’t think UCO is, well, I’m not going to argue with you.

I’ll be the first to admit we have underachieved to the point it is embarrassing. As some have pointed out, we have the budget and enrollment to be running this league. We finally have the facilities. The school is in a prime recruiting location. Shoot half (yes that is hyperbole) of ESU’s roster comes from Oklahoma most years. I don’t expect us to roll in to Emporia and win easy by any means. But if we don’t win, shame on Nick Bobeck because this is a game we SHOULD win in THIS season. I’ll stand by that until the final buzzer Saturday.
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

ESU is a respectable MIAA team. If you don’t think UCO is, well, I’m not going to argue with you.

I’ll be the first to admit we have underachieved to the point it is embarrassing. As some have pointed out, we have the budget and enrollment to be running this league. We finally have the facilities. The school is in a prime recruiting location. Shoot half (yes that is hyperbole) of ESU’s roster comes from Oklahoma most years. I don’t expect us to roll in to Emporia and win easy by any means. But if we don’t win, shame on Nick Bobeck because this is a game we SHOULD win in THIS season. I’ll stand by that until the final buzzer Saturday.
                              You make some good points. I think it's time to start a keeping the horses down club.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X