• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reloadmvp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    You kidding me? Man handle the receivers all night, could have been a dozen PI and you get 3.

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied
    Undisciplined and inexperienced. Which is a result of youth and a 2nd year program. That is this Pitt team. Time hopefully will correct these.

I think the coaches hit it right with their 7th place pick for this team. 6 wins is probably the ceiling for this team but it will be a different 6 wins than the 6 we got in 2019.

UNK is their QB. That is why I say this UNK team is a RMAC team. They have 1 player that is a difference maker. They're big and strong on the lines but the WRs and RBs are average.

On the very brief interview after the game Coach Wright made mention of the undisciplined play and the fact that we need to get stronger as UNK just controlled the LOS.

I think this young team might of thought too highly of their win at Warrensburg and got brought back to earth by UNK.

We'll see how this Gorilla team responds to this type of loss. They need to correct plays like the roughing the passer which turned the momentum in the second half and safety's need to quit looking into the backfield and play their position and their man. UNKs big pass plays were a result of them turning their man loose letting them get behind the defense to where all the QB needed to do is throw the ball in the air like a can of corn. Tackling would help too.

UNK just flat beat us. Nice gritty win for the Lopers.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I have no excuse, Pitt got handled by a better team, and outcoached tonight. That said, you have to admit that Davis is a special talent. Basically built to run that offense to perfection. Ibthink if you stick around a while, you will find that guys like that aren't super common.

Leave a comment:

• IfYouAintLope
    replied
    Originally posted by PSR View Post

UNK is a one trick pony. That is it. Better hope you have another QB waiting in the wings like the one you have now, if not you're done.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Pitt is a middle of the road team. Has been for years. 7 wins is probably the cap this year, with 6 being more likely. I'm ok with that for another year or two as long as Wright can build the foundation and gets them headed in the right direction.

As to the conference. I see no team that stands out at this point. The season is going to come down to who gets better, faster.

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied
    UNK is a one trick pony. That is it. Better hope you have another QB waiting in the wings like the one you have now, if not you're done.

Leave a comment:

• LoperShow6969
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    once again everybody's losing at least once

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Just finished watching. Lopes adjusted better and executed better in the second half.

Pitt made them pass, and even made them pass under pressure, but the back end didn't hold up at all. Great game by the Lopes.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Mules and Pitt go down!! Great day in the MIAA

Leave a comment:

• loper legionnaire
    replied
    FINAL: UNK 28, Pitt 17. The Lopers outscored the Gorillas 21-0 in the second half.

Leave a comment:

• Micheal
    replied
    Really impressed with the recovery in the 2nd half by the Lopers. Defense kept the game close enough for the offense finally to get going in the second half. Big win over a good Pitt State team.

Leave a comment:

• loper legionnaire
    replied
    Lopers with their 3rd interception of the night to deny Pitt at the UNK 2. Looking to close it out.

Leave a comment:

• loper legionnaire
    replied
    UNK 28, Pitt 17. 3:02 to play

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X