Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does the rain stop? Why do I ask, so the Pitt posters can quit sandbagging.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
      When does the rain stop? Why do I ask, so the Pitt posters can quit sandbagging.
      Not really sandbagging when it's true. Man, do I wish it wasn't. Most of us are OK with that for this year and next as long as we are headed the right way.

Comment

NW, otoh, is so good that they started the season with their best qb on the bench just to give other teams a sporting chance.

Comment

The weather forecast looks good: dry, around 80, light wind and CLOUDY! Hopefully no successful PSU sky kicks today.

Word on the street is that a NW QB will start.

Comment

[QUOTE=NWFanatic;n610073]The weather forecast looks good: dry, around 80, light wind and CLOUDY! Hopefully no successful PSU sky kicks today.

Word on the street is that a NW QB will start.[/QUOTE

Well played sir.

Comment

Even NW's weatherperson is better than Pitt's.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                Did I miss something? Why is everyone referring to these guys as their positions and order on the depth chart?

Was there some shift in etiquette and we don't use their actual names?
                If that is the case I'm in trouble!

While I'm here I noticed y'all haven't emptied the sand in those bags yet. Don't be humble. NW by 1-fiftee

Comment

You heard it here first. Pitt is going to beat NW this week on a returned extra point.

As an encore, Pitt is going to lose homecoming against Lincoln next week. (There's always a price for selling your soul to win a game. )

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                    The weather forecast looks good: dry, around 80, light wind and CLOUDY! Hopefully no successful PSU sky kicks today.

Word on the street is that a NW QB will start.
                    I heard there was a Bolles that nobody knew about. NW was able to get him instant eligibility due to all his combine driving experience with the custom cutters.

Comment

Think we are seeing Wrights game plan. short quick passes and counter runs.

Comment

Pitt is working Martin vs the redshirt Frosh CB

Comment

uhm.....

Comment

Sexton to Newell for 22 yards TD Pitt. Sexton looked off 2 receivers before hitting Newell. 7-0 Pitt. We had about 30 yards rushing that drive as well.

Comment

2 straight offsides by Pitt on 3rd down. Can't do that.

Comment

4th and 3 from the 41 for NW. they have to go for this i would think

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X