Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIAA players and the Transfer portal

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MIAA players and the Transfer portal

    PSU QB Mak Sexton heading for the portal. Who else?

  • #2
    I hope Dodson’s ceiling is higher than Mak’s. In the Washburn game I was underwhelmed. From the highlights in the Hays game, it seems like the receivers were pretty open. But we did throw it a lot more that game than what we have been.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
      I hope Dodson’s ceiling is higher than Mak’s. In the Washburn game I was underwhelmed. From the highlights in the Hays game, it seems like the receivers were pretty open. But we did throw it a lot more that game than what we have been.
      I still think Dodson has a ways to go, but after the Hays game, I don't think he's as far away as I did before.

      Comment


      • #4
        Now that Hohensee has gotten a taste of being the starter and settled in as NW #1, I could see Wright declaring. But now I'm not sure if Hohensee is sidelined for the PO's. It's gonna be a battle for #1 in the off season if both at NW and I definitely don't want to see a rotation next season.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
          Now that Hohensee has gotten a taste of being the starter and settled in as NW #1, I could see Wright declaring. But now I'm not sure if Hohensee is sidelined for the PO's. It's gonna be a battle for #1 in the off season if both at NW and I definitely don't want to see a rotation next season.
          Wright has already graduated- he came back for this season. I don’t see him coming back for another.
          Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

            Wright has already graduated- he came back for this season. I don’t see him coming back for another.
            Graduated in 4 years… what is he, some kind of genius or something???

            Comment


            • #7
              you guys have a link to the magical portal? i cant find anything for D2 players

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                you guys have a link to the magical portal? i cant find anything for D2 players
                It's not a public website

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

                  It's not a public website
                  well that sucks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Any place kickers out there looking to transfer to NW?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      Any place kickers out there looking to transfer to NW?
                      i know a kid..... if anyone listens to you. kicker for harlan iowa. good kicker and my nephew so that automatically makes him a stud.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

                        well that sucks
                        Sucks for us but I bet athletes are happy that their contact info doesn't become public when they try to transfer

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

                          Sucks for us but I bet athletes are happy that their contact info doesn't become public when they try to transfer
                          theyre different than D1 athletes? i can go on 24//7 and find nearly anyone thats planning on transfering. maybe not the most accurate and up to date but info is there within hours. thas why i asked for D2 players specifically.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

                            theyre different than D1 athletes? i can go on 24//7 and find nearly anyone thats planning on transfering. maybe not the most accurate and up to date but info is there within hours. thas why i asked for D2 players specifically.
                            The local news stations knew Sexton was entering the portal right away. Not sure if they get notified, or if he called them or what?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

                              The local news stations knew Sexton was entering the portal right away. Not sure if they get notified, or if he called them or what?
                              i see

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X