Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to this one. I know very little about Harding's run defense since Washburn gave up on the run almost instantly.

The Harding oline vs the nw dline is something I wish I could see live.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Looking forward to this one. I know very little about Harding's run defense since Washburn gave up on the run almost instantly.

The Harding oline vs the nw dline is something I wish I could see live.

Comment

Happy Turkey day

Comment

NW may deploy 2 placekickers since 1 is left footed/1 right footed. They would kick the ball simultaneously from opposite sides to increase distance and accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
            NW may deploy 2 placekickers since 1 is left footed/1 right footed. They would kick the ball simultaneously from opposite sides to increase distance and accuracy.
            Wouldn't that require 2 balls? I think that's nw's kicking problem? Not enough balls?

Comment

Just 1 kicked simultaneously by both kickers but point well taken.

Comment

Comment

Any idea why Big Al switched from #2 to #O?
                  Really interested why RB Al McKeller changed to #0 last week, as well. I remember when Xavier Omon switched his Bearcat uniform to #2 his last season as a tribute to his two older brothers he lost growing up as a younger brother. Truly, one of the most incredible NW players to don a Bearcat uniform ... first player in NCAA history to rush for over1500 rushing yards all four seasons during a career in NCAA history ... all levels. Retire that uniform!

Comment

Any idea why Big Al switched from #2 to #O?
                    Agent 0 to end his senior season. Stands for zero excuses. Shoutout to Jon Walker: https://twitter.com/byjonwalker/stat...026424835?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post

Agent 0 to end his senior season. Stands for zero excuses. Shoutout to Jon Walker: https://twitter.com/byjonwalker/stat...026424835?s=21

Comment

Bearcat fans in Searcy, if you like Italian food eat at Venezia's. Everything was homemade, excellent flavor and the service was exceptional. I'm disappointed none of the Harding fans mentioned it on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post
                          Bearcat fans in Searcy, if you like Italian food eat at Venezia's. Everything was homemade, excellent flavor and the service was exceptional. I'm disappointed none of the Harding fans mentioned it on this thread.

Comment

That is really amazing. I had a chance to talk to the owner's son and he seemed like a genuinely kind person. I'm not tailgating, but I will have my wife and 3 kids in tow. Probably easy to spot! Haha.

Comment

B E A R!!!!!!!

Game day, baby!!! Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
                                B E A R!!!!!!!

Game day, baby!!! Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
                                C-A-T-S!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X