Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1:30 until half. The Lopers need to keep the Rams off the scoreboard here.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
      No offense to the UNK faithful but your QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in this game.
      Thanks.

Rams getting alot of QB rushes.

Also TJ is one of the most efficient passers in the country.
      UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

A 13-point deficit shouldn't seem massive, but it does with the way Angelo has smothered the UNK offense so far.

Comment

ASU 13
          UNK 0

Halftime
          UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

ASU will get the ball to start the second half. A score, especially a touchdown, will probably mean game over.

Comment

UNK appears to have a decent team. Initial thoughts after seeing first half is that the Lynn option offense always struggled against the better LSC teams. Most notably TAMUC and later Tarleton. This is probably the best ASU team talent wise I have seen. The only way I see UNK getting back into this game is ASU miscues or better passing by the QB. I see more of the same in the second half if UNK doesn't change what they are doing. Finally, those downhill runs by ASU are going to get harder to stop if UNK cannot sustain some drives.

Comment

UNK appears to have a decent team. Initial thoughts after seeing first half is that the Lynn option offense always struggled against the better LSC teams. Most notably TAMUC and later Tarleton. This is probably the best ASU team talent wise I have seen. The only way I see UNK getting back into this game is ASU miscues or better passing by the QB. I see more of the same in the second half if UNK doesn't change what they are doing. Finally, those downhill runs by ASU are going to get harder to stop if UNK cannot sustain some drives.
                Yeah UNK needs a good response on offense.

ASU has a great defense and the offense can definitely put up the points like the Loper offense has so many times this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal View Post

Thanks.

Rams getting a lot of QB rushes.

Also TJ is one of the most efficient passers in the country.
                  First time I have seen him live. 2 of 8 for 23 yards is not going to win many playoff games. I don't really have a dog in this fight I'm just being objective. Maybe the Ram Defense is one of the best in the country and causing all of this disruption. In any case if it doesn't change in the second half the Lopers are going home losers today.

Comment

First time I have seen him live. 2 of 8 for 23 yards is not going to win many playoff games. I don't really have a dog in this fight I'm just being objective. Maybe the Ram Defense is one of the best in the country and causing all of this disruption. In any case if it doesn't change in the second half the Lopers are going home losers today.
                    Yeah need something. I don't think the passing game is going to be there for the Lopers today. Jackson was getting some good runs between the tackles for UNK earlier. Needing some spark.

Lopers have been behind a handful of times this year at halftime and came back to win. Needing that again today.

Comment

Welp. The hill UNK had to climb is now a mountain.

Comment

ASU with a quick drive to score again.

ASU 20
                        UNK 0

Comment

The Rams defensive line too much for the Loper online to handle right now.

Need to find a way.

Comment

Angelo is just better. This could start to get out of hand quickly here in the 3rd.

Comment

Swanson with the INT for UNK! They really needed that. Must find the end zone on this drive.

Comment

Interception by the Loper defense. A spark and hopefully Loper offense can add to it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X