Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    Is UNK flying a charter into San Angelo?
    On Coach Lynn's weekly radio segment he said they will be flying from Kearney to San Angelo, which is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I was very impressed with the Angelo defense. CWU was missing Glasper, and that hurt the CWU O. The QB for CWU was 9-33 and two picks.

Angelo rushed 47 times for 123, an average of 2.6/carry. I think that shows a bit about the CWU defense. CWU was a rushing juggernaut this season, and the Angelo D held them to a net of 88 yards rushing on 38 carries. No other team came close to stopping CWU's running game except NW last week.

I heard from a lot of folks that said it was a boring game. It was a defensive battle, with both teams really getting after it on D.

I think this Angelo team is better than the Commerce team that won it all in 2017.
      Really??

I guess we'll see.

Comment

ASU appears to run the ball really well. UNK run d isn't great. They're gonna have to score like crazy to stay in this one.

Comment

Game preview: https://lopers.com/news/2021/11/26/f...s-26-rams.aspx

Comment

Here's the game preview from the Kearney Hub - https://kearneyhub.com/sports/colleg...fe24f6c43.html

Comment

Defensive struggle so far in San Angelo. Scoreless after a quarter.

Comment

Angelo strikes first on a 63-yard run. 7-0 with 7:48 left in the 2nd.

Comment

Defensive first quarter. Starting to see a smidgen from the Lopers offense and Rams just got a big run for a score.

I was starting to wonder if any time would run off the clock on the stream. 7:42 left in the 2nd.

ASU 7
                  UNK 0
                  UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

How did they not throw a flag on that long shot??
                    UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal View Post
                      How did they not throw a flag on that long shot??
                      I noticed that as well.

Comment

Now they throw a PI flag...

Comment

Nice red zone stand there to force the field goal.

Comment

Yeah needed to limit the damage.

2:21 left in the 2nd

ASU 10
                            UNK 0

Lopers need to go get some points before half. ASU gets ball to start 2nd I believe.

Comment

Muting the video stream broadcast.

Comment

No offense to the UNK faithful but your QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in this game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X